Chapter 5: Uncanny Encounter

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

N O W P L A Y I N G

» [ Follow Me - Andre Ehmann ] «

0:00 ─────── 3:24

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

───── ❝ R U B Y F R I D A Y ' S P O V ❞ ────

Lowering my head in agony and distrust, I absentmindedly walked through the pathway leading away from the Headmistress office. With every step I take, my shoes echoed in the floor's vicinity, creating a foreboding noise as if being a soundtrack to my emotions.

I felt numb and floating as I stepped into the shadows, not knowing where to go. My mind was blank and I couldn't focus on anything. All I could think about was the situation I was now gravely pinned in.

Back at those four walls of mayhem, I made an offer, and Ms. Rose willingly accepted it. Which means that I am now officially enrolled at this insane institution, I didn't even know existed in the first place.

How the hell did I manage to grasp this unknown school and pull myself down this dangerous rabbit hole? I can't help but raise these queries in my head, as I sigh again and again, my regrets filling and betraying my now shattered hopes. I continued to walk in the alleyway as I slowly chanted myself to viciously accept the reality that I can't be nowhere caged into, but to this school.

I tried to whisk my negative thoughts away so I focused my perceptions on the single card in my right hand- The Glass card. My hands trembled as I turned the card over, and I was transfixed by what I saw. A glass, sleek and black, with a glimmering silver trim. The image of the glass card seemed to fill my vision, captivating me with its glacial beauty. I could feel the weight of something dark and mysterious radiating from it, and I could sense that this card was no ordinary school ID.

This must be Rozbites' own version of school ID's linked to the fact that this was the first ever necessity that's given to me by that insane headmistress.

In my left hand delicately rests a velvet box, tenderly swathed in royal purple color. Across it was a dark, velvet envelope sealed with violet wax that bears a small purple rose at its center. Its secretive aura calls out to me and I can hardly contain my curiosity as to what secrets these items hold. With a deep breath, I know that I must wait to find out what is in store for me, for what lies at the end of this is just a freaking mystery.

Grazing the eldritch texture of the glass card on my fingers, I observed the words and information about my identity as a student in this school, which was all engraved on it in bright velvet ink.

╭────────── ⋅ ⋅ ✦❘༻༺❘✦⋅ ⋅ ──────────╮

𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘

[ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ]

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 : 𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬