Breaking Down.

~Previously~

I also took that time to try and calm down my nerves. And it's a good thing I did.

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

They've all been gone for an hour now, and the lair is too quiet. I turned on some white noise for us, but despite that, it was a chilling kind of silent. Not even Vinnie made any noise.

I checked on her a few times, and she was fine, but I wasn't used to the lack of noise, so I spent almost the entirety of that hour dissociating.

That ended up leading to me beginning to doze off, but I tried to stay awake just Incase.

Needless to say, it didnt work. I fell asleep, and went into that void again. It worried me when I arrived, but not even minutes later, the black void turned into a deep reddish orange color.

I know that the color of the void changes depending on who visits, but no one I remember had this kind of life color.

It confused me, but only until I heard the voices.

"Y/n,"

"Y/n!"

The two voices spoke in sync from behind, and I jumped before turning around, only to see Michelangelo and Raphael.

Raphael was standing proudly with his one arm on his hip, while Michelangelo was smiling brightly at me and floating like usual.

"Wha... W-why are you two here?." I stepped towards them, feeling both confusion and worry. I've seen them so many times that the shock of it all is gone, but I still didn't expect to see both Michelangelo and Raphael.

Raphael chuckled, and held his arm out. "Before we get to that," I knew what he wanted, and I didn't hesitate.

I ran up and let part of my emotions control my actions, tightly hugging the absolute tank of a turtle. Michelangelo also hugged both of us, but after a minute, I stepped back.

I was about to repeat my question, but they already knew that. "Y/n, it's been months. We haven't visited since you got custody of Lavinia, and you haven't visited us." Raphael started.

"She's sooo cute! Just like you were when you were a baby!" Michelangelo gushed over Vinnie, and me, making my face turn a bit red in embarrassment.

Raph agreed with him, but then he continued while kneeling Infront of me. "Y/n, I know you already know this, but being a big sibling is a big responsibility. I know that when we were growing up, I had to do everything for my brothers. Now, you have that responsibility." He was speaking with a serious tone.

I nodded in acknowledgement, listening intently. "But, even if you have this big purpose now, you're not alone. You never were, and you never will be." Michelangelo nodded along to what Raphael was saying.

I hummed, but I didn't say anything because I would just be telling him what he already knew.

Raphael's eyes softened, and he sighed. "We're worried about you, y/n. I've heard about the kinds of things your ancestor did to you, and what he's threatened to do, and at this point, he may just do it. I know it's not going to be easy, trust me, but you need to listen."