Results

Y/n's POV

"And you still can't feel it?" Leo inquired while cleaning off my wrist. The day after everything went down, my hand and forearm was still completely numb and uncontrollable. The muscles were still somewhat functioning, but all the nerves were shot and it got harder to move.

I shook my head. "First there was the pain from that needle and whatever it did to me, then there was the numb pins and needles feeling when you were taking it out and for a little while after, then I just could no longer feel any of it at all. It's like I just, don't have an arm anymore." I explained again, this time much calmer than the day prior.

Leo hummed and examined my now clean wrist, aswell as all the faint glowing white lightning type markings that littered everything from my fingertips to my elbow.

"Donnie, have you checked their mystic energy levels?" Leo asked, and Donnie answered by wordlessly bringing his goggles down over his eyes, quickly scanning me.

When he did, he froze, eyebrows rising up a little. "Y/n.. either your magic severely stagnated or whatever Big Mama put on you stole a good bit of your mystic energy. Luckily, it's not a dangerous amount, but we should go to Draxum about it." Hearing this, Leo stole the goggles and looked for himself.

"Wait, so Big Mama has my mystic power and my blood now?" I asked, growing concerned.

Leo fortunately shook his head, taking the goggles off and handing them back to Donnie, who snatched them away with a small glare.

Leo smiled at me. "Nope. All your blood and energy was in the bracelet, and the bracelet is in Donnie's lab. Big Mama doesn't have any of it. Hopefully both your mystic energy and nerves will pick themselves back up, but until then we're stuck waiting." Leo shrugged, and I let out a sigh of relief.

"What'll happen if they don't?" I questioned, making Leo stop and glance at Donnie. The twins made eye contact, then Leo took in a breath.

He made direct eye contact with me, but then he looked away and put a hand on the back of his head. "The mystic energy won't be much of a big deal unless you continue to lose more of it somehow, but the nerves... If they don't heal themselves with time, you won't be able to use your arm anymore. We'd have to.. replace it." Leo clearly didn't want to say it, and both Leo and Donnie knew none of us wanted to hear it.

Especially the boy that had entered the Medbay just in time to accidentally overhear. "Y/n could lose their arm?" We all slightly jumped in surprise, and the boys turned around seeing Mikey standing in the doorway, holding his hands together and playing with them.

He looked confused, and concerned, but most of all just generally lost in thought as he stared at the three of us. The twins looked at eachother, trying to think of what to say.

As for me, I looked at my hand and decided to get up. All three brothers looked at me, and I allowed my arm to hang limp at my side, even if a little blood leaked out of the still open wound.

I walked straight to Mikey, and did my best to bring up my hand, putting it in a fist and holding it towards Mikey. "I'm sure I'll heal, and when I do then we'll be matching! And hey, if I don't then I'll have Donnie put these cool markings on my prosthetic so we can still be scar buddies." I smiled at Mikey, hoping to keep him positive.