Triple Date Gone Wrong? (special chapter)

(hello loves! I'm still working on the next chapter, but I was rewatching season 1 and had a great idea and I wanted to do something special for my 50th published chapter of this book, so before I forgot about it, here's an extra oneshot type chapter because y'all are awesome! If anyone has any ideas for future extra chapters, I'd love to here them. Enjoy!)

Y/n's POV

"So, where are we going?" I asked curiously, walking beside Usagi and Sunita as the three of us were being led to a surprise triple date by Leo, Donnie, and April.

Leo groaned, april chuckled, and Donnie looked over his shoulder at us. "For the tenth time y/n, we have three special places, and we're going to April's pick first. Be patient." He calmly explained again, but the three of us didn't want to just 'be patient'.

We have been walking down the late night streets of the hidden city for almost 15 minutes, and i was getting tired. "Can we just portal there? I'm gonna be too tired to do anything if I have to walk any more!" I complained and looked at Sunita and Usagi, they agreed with me.

Donnie sighed and stopped walking, and I accidentally bumped into him. Hitting my nose on his battle shell, I stepped back and noticed that everyone had stopped. "Ouch.." I quietly whined.

"Sorry y/n, but you weren't watching where you were going. Oh, and we're here." I glanced at Donnie, then I looked at where he was gesturing towards to see a big ass bookstore.

Leo, April, and Donnie all looked at us to see our reactions. ".. a bookstore?/?!" We spoke in sync, but we all had different tones and expressions.

Sunita was really excited to go to one she hasn't been to before, she laughed and hugged April jumping up and down enthusiastically.

Usagi was the least enthusiastic of us all, he was more confused. But, he looked on the bright side and he and Leo agreed to look for fun new comics.

I was right in the middle. I haven't been here before, so i could potentially find some interesting books, but at the same time I didn't want to walk around in a quiet place.

Either way, we were all appreciative, and we went inside. Each pair quickly went off in different directions, but we agreed to meet back at the front in half an hour.

"So y/n, what do you wanna look for first? There's like everything here." Donnie made small talk, and I thought on his inquiry. "Hmm, oh! Can we look for the manga? Or the Five Nights at Freddy's trilogy?? I wanted to collect all the books, but I want to read them in order as I gather them all." Donnie chuckled and grabbed my hand. "Sure. I actually have the first couple games downloaded on my computers, so maybe later we can play them."

His offer got me more excited, and he then led me to where they would likely be. We spent 15 minutes looking around for the books, but eventually I found them.

Donnie was looking in another Isle, so I was alone. I had taken the book off the shelf and was skimming over the back of it when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

When I looked, there was a random yokai standing there, he looked to be in his early 20s.

"Excuse me, but I need to get a book from here." He politely asked me to move. "Oh, I'm sorry." I stepped back, but he didn't look at the shelves, he just kept looking at me and my book.