The Video

(⚠️quick trigger warning for S.H!!!⚠️)

Y/n's POV

It's been about two whole months since me and Casey were safety-homebound by the turtles.

Casey ended up getting his own train car, while I stayed in Donnie's lab for a while. Because of this, the guys decided that I'd just move into the lair and out of my apartment since I couldn't go back there for who knows how long.

They got all my stuff for me, April helped a lot, and set up a train car for me. Though, I still went and stayed on Donnie's couch if
m/n happened to visit overnight.

Over the two months, she only came back once, and that was to talk and update me on how things are in Jersey, aswell as the pregnancy. During that time, I also met William. It was weird meeting my unborn sibling's father, but he was a lot nicer than Herald.

The turtles were very sceptical about William, Donnie wouldn't let me out of his sight when he was around, but eventually they warmed up a little.

Usagi and Leo have been hanging out and talking more. It was obvious they liked eachother, but neither of them knew it. They just thought they were good friends and they connected well.

Me and Casey have fully healed from our injuries, but Casey had a nice big scar on his side, whereas my scars got a little worse and more nasty, but they healed fine.

Draxum has been coming over to continue mine and Mikey's training, but I was a lot more strict with not letting Mikey over exert himself. I would make him stop if I noticed the slightest details or shifts in how he moved and acted, and I have had bad arguments with Draxum multiple times because of it.

He doesn't understand, and I get why considering he still doesn't know all of what happened in the apocalypse, but it still annoys me that he can't get why Mikey cannot work as hard and fast as he's being pushed to.

Me and Mikey have been doing small meditation sessions in the turtle tank to see if that would help, and I've come to notice that it did. When Leonardo was here, Mikey would only call upon the mystic energy, instead of honing it.

What I'm making him do, is trying to speak with his inner self and his magic energy, in order to truly connect with it. It's taking a while, but he is getting a lot better at it.

He's told me about what he sees in his mind, and how he manifests his mystic energy is by giving it a humanoid type form so he can interact with it.

The mystic energy inside of him has told him to be patient, and that he'll be able to use more of it more easily as he grows. It basically repeated what I told Mikey before, about how if he tries to use it too much when he's not strong enough, especially with making portals, it'll end up sucking his life force away slowly, and he won't know until it's too late.

This knowledge seemed to get him more motivated to get used to his abilities before taking the next step, and I'm proud of him for that.

As for the other three, they've all been trying to stay at the lair as much as possible so me and Casey wouldn't get bored and lonely. Also so we wouldn't try to sneak out.

Luckily, there's lots of things we were able to do in order to pass the time, like doing a party for Leo and Donnie turning 17. We even opened the bag that Leonardo left us with.