Not Again (Pt. 2)

~previously~

It made me seriously uncomfortable, but I tried to ignore it, and instead sat down at the edge of the roof, pulling my knees up to my chest in an effort to hide myself as I watched Leo and Mikey battle it out, hoping it wouldn't take too long.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

The sparring match between the alternate Leo and Mikey lasted quite a while. Leo was very strong, had near perfect stances, and strategized. However Mikey was also really strong, athletic, and incredibly unpredictable.

I kept switching my attention from the fight, to the two Donnie's who were still talking away from the others.

The other Casey also kept switching his attention, but his gaze would always land on me for a good twenty seconds before he was sucked back into another train of thought.

Soon enough though, the other Leo finally was able to trip up Mikey and sit on his back when he fell, claiming victory. Mikey pouted a little with the realization that he wouldn't get to fight me, but he still went and sat over by raph.

As he did so, Leo had glanced at me, and the Donnie's came back to sit down. My Donnie noticed that I was about to fight, and gave me a smile, while the other Donnie just silently sat down away from April, looking like he was deep in his thoughts.

I smiled back at my Donnie and stood up, pulling my tech bo out of my pocket and walking over to stand Infront of the other Leo.

"I'd like it if you didn't go easy on me, please and thank you." I grinned at the boy, to which he smirked right back. "Wasn't planning on it." He retorted, then dashed at me, raising his swords to slice down.

I stood in place and pressed a button on my tech bo, having it protract, then I raised it up and held it tightly, moving my foot back to keep myself centered just as the swords came down.

The metal clashed against the titanium, and wind blew around us. Leo was taken by surprise by the tech bo, and I took advantage of it by moving one of my hands so my palm was flat against the underside of the staff, then I spun the staff around, throwing Leo back in the process.

Leo landed a good 7 feet away, and observed the staff. Then, a determined and excited look spread across his face, and he rushed towards me again.

I blocked all of his strikes with the staff alone, trying to not move to much. "I thought I asked you to not go easy on me." I sassed him when his swords once again clashed with my staff.

He grunted and moved his eyes down, then looked straight at my face making direct eye contact. "And I thought I said I wasn't planning on it!" He suddenly moved down and swept his leg under me, causing me to harshly fall to the concrete.

When I landed, he stood over me and triumphantly pointed his sword at me with a proud smirk. I wasn't having it, I wanted a challenge.

Luckily though, one of his feet were between my legs, so I used my tech bo and hit his sword away from me, then I turned over and caught his leg, hitting him under the knee and pulling him down.

As he fell, I spun up and used the end of my staff to make him fly a good few meters away. Then, I stood up and watched him land on his back.