Not Again

~previously~

I went straight to Mikey, feeling as though something was going to happen. Donnie followed, and as if with perfect timing, the gateway spat something out then exploded.
Me and Donnie shielded Mikey and Leo, but the most that hit us was the smoke that filled the entire room.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

I tried to listen for the others, hoping they were all ok as I held Mikey close to me. Despite the smoke making everything hard to see, I could just barely take a look at Mikey's face and my visor.

His vitals had steadied, but they were definitely not normal. Almost everything was higher than it should be, but his oxygen intake was low.

I could see him watching the visor's screen, before he slowly blacked out, falling limp in my arms. "No... Donnie? We need to get Mikey out of here, fast!" I tried calling out to him, but got a response I didn't expect.

"Who just talked? Leo? Guys? Where are you?"

"Wha.. come on Mikey, jumping through a Krangg portal again?! Where in the heck are we now?"

"Ugh... By my calculations, we're in some sort of.. alternate dimension! Like when we met those other us's!"

"calm down raph! Let's get this smoke cleared, then we can figure out where we are."

"Guys? Where are you? Casey?"

"I'm over here red, where are you? I can't see anything!"

Six separate voices I didn't recognize. All different, all communicating with one another.

I coughed and tried to stand up, picking up Mikey as I did so. He was pretty heavy, but it was nothing I couldn't deal with. I staggered in the direction that I thought the door was in, thinking that if I could open it, the smoke would dissipate quicker.

It didn't work. Instead of finding the wall or door, I tripped over something big. I yelped and held Mikey even closer to me so he wouldn't get hurt, and when we landed, I heard a low groan from beside me.

Thankfully, while I was going the completely wrong direction, splinter was trying to get to the door aswell, and actually found it.

He opened the door and all the smoke practically rushed out of the room. It slowly got clearer, which meant I was finally able to see where everyone was.

While looking around, I made eye contact with whoever I tripped over. It was another turtle, and he had a slightly darker version of Leo's mask and knee and elbow pads and an emerald type skin color. He also had pretty sapphire blue eyes, they matched his mask well.

We stared at eachother for a few seconds, until I whipped my head around more, trying desperately to find the others, anxiously holding Mikey even closer to me.

As more and more smoke cleared, I saw that Donnie and Leo were right where me and Mikey were, raph was by Draxum and splinter by the door, and six new bodies were littered around the room. One of them being next to me.