hologram pt. 2

Y/n's POV

Finally, after about an hour, I was ready. Me and Leo had went to the mystic pizza place while Mikey went to check on Donnie and cover for us.

I let Leo order since he knew Donnie's favorite kind, and he got the Super Creepy Supreme. It kinda looked gross, so along with that I got myself just a simple small cheese.

After that was done, I asked them what his current favorite songs were since they changed a lot, along with his favorite movie. They quickly said it was Jupiter Jim: Pluto Vacation 4, and got me the DVD.

After that, we went to my apartment and cleaned up my living room. Dust had accumulated a little, so Leo helped me dust and get everything set up. We had everything set out on my coffee table, multiple DVDs instead of just pv4,

Once everything was set up, we came back to the lair and I went over to the now closed lab door with Leo Right behind. I knocked softly, but got no answer. I opened the door, only to find the lab empty.

This confused me, so I walked inside and saw that my visor was completely finished, but Donnie was no where to be found. Damn, took too long. I asked Leo to just make the portal in here, then I thanked him and wished him a good night and went to Donnie's room, finding him uncomfortably shift on the air mattress.

All his gear was off, he looked like he was trying to sleep. It wasn't exactly working. I knocked on the door frame a little, which made him instantly freeze.

"Hey, Donnie, you ok?" I slowly approached, keeping a respectful distance. He jumped up to a seating position and looked at me, and I saw distress in his eyes.

It broke my heart seeing him in such a state, and all because I explained how they died in detail instead of just stating the fact. I gave him a solemn look and held my hand out for him. "I have something to show you." I repeated what he said to me that one time, with a small and sad but warm smile.

He looked at my hand, then at me, and hesitated before reaching out and slowly taking my hand.

He pulled himself up so I didn't have to, and i set a crutch down keeping my balance til I had one comfortably under the arm Donnie wasn't holding.

Once that was settled, I gently pulled him along and took him to the lab, revealing the portal that illuminated the room, blue mixing beautifully with the purple and pink lighting. "I wanted to apologize for the over sharing earlier. I shouldn't have just ranted about that kind of topic to you the way I did, and I want to make it up to you." He stared at me as I brought him over to the portal.

He was unsure, but I brought him through, showing him what I had set up. The living room was dim, luckily it being nighttime meant there would be no unnecessary light.

Donnie stared at all the blankets and pillows on the couch to the food, drinks, and DVDs on the table. "I had Leo and Mikey help out, me and Leo got pizza and put everything together while Mikey kept you busy just in case you came after me. We each get our own pizza, you get the medium and I get the small. We can do whatever you want, we have movies, I have a random game console and some games, and I even got some songs we could chill and listen too. All up to you, I'll do anything if It means you feel better." I smiled at him, and let his hand go, making my way to the couch.

I moved my crutch and sat it down, then I sat myself on the cushion and patted the seat next to me inviting Donnie over.

He looked speechless, and came over to sit wordlessly. Once he was next to me, I opened the pizza boxes and showed off the two pizzas. Donnie's face lit up a bit at the sight of his pizza, which made me giggle.