Revelation

(A/n! Some people may not like what I've decided to do, but trust me when I say it's not permanent! Yes, it's canon to the storyline of my book, but that does not mean that I just won't mention it ever again. You'll understand either this chapter or the next, but I promise it won't mean forever.)

Y/n's POV

It's been a few days, and I'm getting worried. Casey has been almost distancing himself from all of us. He still interacts and has fun with us, but he seems more serious and lost in his thoughts a lot.

He's been leaving the apartment and won't tell me exactly why, only using an excuse like he's gonna just "walk around". Casey is not one who would just do that this often.

He'll be gone hours at a time, which means I've been alone in the apartment for hours each day. I can't explain how empty and lonely the place feels, despite the fact that I've been alone for much longer than this.

I'm scared, I don't know what's wrong with Casey, and I'm afraid of finding out and it being something bad.

Currently, I'm once again sitting on the roof. It's cooler than other days, albeit still hot. I need to thinking so hard about this, but I can't help myself.

'y'know.. Donnie told me to call him if I felt stressed and stuff.'

I stared at the phone that sat in my lap, deciding to pick it up and turn it on. I went onto the messages app to get to Donnie's contact, but before I could, I noticed something new.

A group chat, and it looked like it had tons of history on it.

'thats weird, I just texted Casey this morning, and this wasn't here.'

I clicked on it, seeing that I was basically just added to it. There was a little conversation going on before I was added, so I read it.

~~~

April😸: hey guys! Can I add y/n to the group chat?? I just remembered I never added them lol

Leon🐢🗡️: that's a great idea! I can show them the picture!

Donnie 🐢🟪: what?! No. April, you can add them, but they are Not seeing the picture. Leo I swear if you show them-

Leon🐢🗡️: aww come on bro! It's not that bad, and I've already shown all of you. Why leave y/n out?

Donnie🐢🟪: because it's embarrassing! I need to keep up my bad boy reputation, and if they see that photo I'll never hear the end of it!

Mikey🐢🔶: don't worry D! No one can see anything above when they first join a group chat! You'll be fine :3

Donnie🐢🟪: ... Fine, but if they see the picture in any possible way, I'm going to throw you two off a roof, then I'm throwing myself.

April😸: yay! Alright, I'm adding them.

Y/n was added

~~~

I looked at the timestamps, this all happened within the last 30 minutes. So, I texted back.