conflicting feelings

Y/n's POV

Leonardo has been here for a week and a half now, and it has been a blast.

The day after Leonardo arrived, me and Mikey had more training, which meant Leonardo tagged along with all of us.

Draxum had asked me what happened the day prior almost immediately, followed by why and how there was a second much older version of Leo.

I explained everything to the best of my ability, and he said he'd try and make things a little easier for me. I had thought that he meant I wouldn't have to make the portals, but I was wrong.

Barry still did what he has been doing, only now a tiny bit softer and more patient. Needless to say though, it didn't help very much.

What did help, was Leonardo calling me and Mikey over to him, and telling us to meditate with him, and to focus purely on our magic but to not try and cast any spells, much like I did when I brought him here.

He was much more patient with us, and after we meditated for a good while, we did a lot better with the rest of our training. A vast majority of me preferred his methods of training a lot more than draxum's, and I may have made it obvious by getting really excited when he continuously told us to meditate with him before we did anything else.

It quickly became a habit, and this habit leaked into my everyday life. Leonardo would sometimes catch me in a bad mood or vise versa, and we'd meditate with eachother, we would also ask Casey to join because it really did help. It also gave me the ability to speak with my ancestor.

Leonardo would also spar with us, and I mean all of us. I -once again- got really hyped when it was my turn, and I asked to borrow one of Leo's swords so I could really fight.

There were also things that did not involve Leonardo though, Like me and Donnie. We had went on another date, this time to the junk yard to get materials for more projects.

Which also meant that I met repo mantis (who died before I was born), but he got a little creepy so Donnie successfully (for the most part) tried keeping him away from me until we left.

The others already know about the two of us, but Leonardo doesn't yet, unless someone told him. I have the feeling that if he didn't know, he's catching on. He just hasn't said anything yet.

Right now, Leonardo is in my apartment with Casey, helping him get ready to leave again. I'm not sure when Leonardo is leaving, but he says that he needs a little more time before he does.

I on the other hand, am once again sitting on my roof, basking in the warm sun and cool wind. I should have went to training with Mikey again, but Draxum allowed me to skip because of Casey's departure.

Everyday after Leonardo came, I've been a lot more mentally relaxed and not as tense, everyone has commented on how chill all of our moods have gotten at least once since he got here.

Breathing In and out, I was reminiscing and thinking about the good days, and how much better my life has gotten after everything. It almost seemed to good to be true.

"Up here again, huh?" I jumped at the sudden voice, looking to see who it was. "Leo, didn't expect to see you here. What's up?" I smiled and watched him shrug at my response, plopping down next to me.