A/N

Hello!

So, a small confession, I'm kind of mentally insane.
not the bad kind, and tbh who isn't just a little crazy when they read x reader fanfics of giant mutant turtles?

Point is, I'm going to be doing what I do best regarding how I sort this book, and that is chaotic organization!

Simply meaning Im going to have a chapter specifically set to separate the movie and any chapters that take place afterwards.

This is my way of being able to publish chapters while working on the movie based chapters. Writing is like an outlet for me, provided I actually have stuff to right about.

In a way, after the movie, this book will become a oneshot book!
And the chapter that'll be in between will tell readers that any chapter after it will not be cannon in the slightest.

it'll all be my thoughts about the rottmnt au I've created, where y/n is added to the mix! And of course, this is an x reader, soo...

Affection from Donnie!

One thing, I will try to be as completely canonical to their characters as possible, so they don't seem too different and make readers turn away.

Another thing! I may or may not use the separation chapter as a request chapter aswell... Therefore, though I haven't decided yet, if I run out of ideas you fabulous Donnie fans can contribute! Credit would be given, of course, unless specifically stated that anyone would like to remain anonymous.

But enough rambling, I truly do hope you all enjoy what's to come! I try to make my work something I can be proud of, and I hope it brings a rollercoaster of emotions to it's readers, cause that's what real stories should do!

In the words of Leo in Battle Nexus New York and the movie,

buh bye now!