chapter 5

Y/n's POV

Jumping across all the floating debris, me, Donnie, Mikey, and Leo made our way up to the technodrome. Donnie had complained about wishing his tech was working, but he dealt with it.

When we landed on the ship, Leo took his sword and cut the gunk open, giving us the way inside.

We all jumped in, getting Krangg goo all over us. "Eugh, hey quick question, is it too late to join April's team?" Donnie asked while shaking some good off of his hand, and Leo shushed him in response.

Leo then crawled to the edge of the platform we were on and peeked over, the rest of us following, seeing what looked like a control room.

"Alright, you three figure out how to hijack this ship. I'm gonna find Raph." Leo stood up and we nodded at him.

"I don't remember the exact way we went, but raph should be at the top center of the ship. Be careful, he's with the Krangg commander." I informed Leo, and he smiled at me before running off.

"So how to we hack this thing?" Mikey asked as we all observed the room below us. "Uh best guess main console? Unfortunately it's ocupado." Donnie pointed out.

I hummed trying to think of something, when we heard slimy noises. We all quickly looked up, but we had no time to dodge a giant tendril crashed down, knocking us to the lower floor.

When we landed, we looked up seeing the Krangg brother glaring down at us. It was controlling the ship, and was about to attack.

"Uh, new plan. Run!!" Mikey yelled, and we listened, immediately scattering and dodging the Krangg. A bunch of massive Krangg appendages flew at us, one even grabbed Donnie. I took out the tech bo and used it and the spider shell to try and be on the offensive, while also trying to save Donnie.

As I was doing that, Mikey attempted to get closer, and just when a tentacle went to smack at him, he jumped and went in his shell, making it hit the Krangg brother instead.

It was knocked from it's place, and flew into a wall, rocks falling on it as the entire ship lost command.

At that point, I had gotten Donnie unstuck. "Bravo Mikey!" Donnie praised his brother and we all went to the main console to figure out how to take control.

"Huh, there's no buttons or computers or anything. Just a lot of drippy, ooey-gooey disgustingness." Donnie observed.

"I don't know how to hack in-..." Donnie suddenly stopped, and I noticed that he looked mortified and completely grossed out.

Me and Mikey both looked at him. "Oh God. I know what I have to do." He looked like he was gonna throw up. We questioned him, but he just started gagging.

Mikey thought for a moment, then figured out what he meant. He too, started gagging. I quickly figured it out aswell, but as much as it is truly disgusting and horrendous, I've been through worse so I didn't gag as much as they did.

After some personal struggle though, Donnie finally did it. He stuck both his hands inside the stuff, and icky crap quickly wrapped around his arms engulfing them.

The ship started lightening up, but it wasn't enough. Donnie seemed to realize this. "It's not working, I need more of a connection. Mikey, take off my battle shell." His order made me freeze. No battle shell? No protection?