chapter 2

Y/n's POV

Stepping out of the portal, I arrived on an island in front everyone. They were all talking, and raph was explaining something to them. Once I was fully out of the portal it automatically closed.

Donnie and Mikey were the first to notice me, followed by the rest. Mikey approached and checked out all the tech I had, Donnie close behind. "Woahh, Future Donnie made all that? It looks awesome! You have more than Casey" Mikey complimented the tech.

"Donatello would've made me more, but he didn't have the time to. And Y/n's tech was made quicker cause they're small, always have been" Casey ruffled my hair cracking jokes at my size, making me huff.

I glared at him a little. "I may be small but I can still kick your butt. And the tech isn't as good as it used to be, could definitely use some upgrades, but It still works and I don't really feel like changing up what Donatello gave me. He spent a lot of time making it all." I crossed my arms, Casey took a step back with his hands up, chuckling nervously.

"Well, now that we're all here let's get moving. The more time we waste the closer the foot are to opening that door." Raph commanded, and everyone nodded in agreement.

We all snuck up to the roof of a greenhouse type building, and peered inside to see what was going on.

They hadn't used the key yet, and from the looks of it they had just arrived to this place. I glanced at the turtles, then at Casey. They all looked determined and focused, it made me feel confident that we could pull this off.

While one of the guys was in the middle of talking, Leo interjected. "Bored." he caught the attention of everyone.

Raph got onto Leo as the guy took notice of us, but he defended himself. "There it is! That's the key." Casey interrupted the two brothers, and we quickly jumped down. The foot guy slammed the key down unlocking the doorway while his henchmen fought us all.

Taking note of where everyone is, I made a quick plan to get to the key. "Casey! I'm going from above, I'll get him out of the way, you get to the key and grab it!" I ordered and used my grappling hook to shoot up above them all.

I swung around, using my mystic powers on myself a little to help with speed and aim. foot guy looked at me, but I was quick enough and kicked him away, he fell off the platform but more soldiers immediately charged at me. "Casey!" I called out to Casey, he got the signal and Leo made a portal under him to help.

He then flew out of another portal and landed on the top of the stairs. He got up as fast as he could while I made room for him by fending off the henchmen. He reached for the key, but a wave of energy knocked us all off balance as a beam burst upward and the door opened. Me and Casey both fell off the platform, landing hard on our backs.

I looked up at the door, then at Casey, who looked mortified. Lightning crashed around the doorway as something slithered through. Leo hurried to us and made sure we were ok.

"Oh no! They're here!" Casey sounded almost defeated, but I did not want to lose again. I started getting up, ready to fight the Krangg. While I did so, all the others jumped up behind us. "Well then let's make sure their visit's short and sweet." Raph pointed at the Krangg.

The Krangg was going on about how he's free and all that gross crap, but raph jumped into action. "Welcome to earth, I hope you don't enjoy your stay!" He attacked but was grabbed but the tendrils.