The Date

~previously~

If only this man knew what I had planned for him, He likely wouldn't have asked me to help. He's about to get a taste of his own damn medicine.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

We got to the kitchen very quickly, seeing Mikey cooking what smelt like pancakes and waffles, and Raph and Casey sitting at a table eating away.

Leo instantly went to Mikey to choose what he wanted to eat. Sounded like he was too busy freaking out about his crush to get food.

As for me, my brain lagged for a split second when I saw Raph. Michelangelo suggested that I talk to him, but I don't know if he meant this Raph or Raphael. Either way, both would probably have some good things to say about my issue.

The two spotted me, and stopped stuffing their faces. Casey jumped up. "Y/n! Good morning! Mikey's making one of your old favorite foods! Only it's so much better than it was in the apocalypse!" Ah, his gleeful dorkiness is back.

His smile made me grin. He knew I had Mikey's pancakes and waffles before, but after yesterday, I couldn't bring myself to be snarky with him like I would Leo.

I chuckled. "I see this," I approached Mikey just as he finished helping Leo's excitedly clumsy butt make his plate. "That looks good Mikey! Your cooking is the best." I complimented him, but I still couldn't get the image of Michelangelo out of my head.

"Thanks y/n! Take whatever you like," he beamed at me, and let me get my own food.

After I did so, I sat down at the table and ate for the first time in a couple days. And man was it good.

Casey conversed with me and the three brothers conversed with eachother as we all ate our food, but about 30 minutes later, Donnie called me back to the lab.

I stood up with my plate and rinsed it off for Mikey, then I went to all the extra food he made. "Did m/n get anything before she went to talk to Donnie?" I inquired, looking over my shoulder at the boys.

They all looked at eachother, then back at me, all with straight faces. "Honestly, We all sorta forgot she was here." Casey was the one to break the news, earning an unamused laugh from me.

I went ahead and got pancakes for both Donnie and m/n (having to stack the plates and put paper towels in-between them cuz of my hand), then I went to the lab, knowing neither of them have eaten.

Upon entering, I saw that m/n was casually sitting on my couch, while Donnie had his chair turned to face her, my arm attachment in hand.

"Is it done already?" I announced my presence with a question, and Donnie smiled at the meer sight of me.

He stood up while I gave m/n her food, then I went and sat his plate on a clean part of the table. "That I have dear y/n! You'll need to wear it over your arm brace during the day, but m/n was kind enough to get them for you. Here!" Donnie seemed excited for me to try out his invention.

I curiously stood Infront of him, and he instantly carefully took my arm and pulled the hoodie sleeves up, helping me get my braces on.