chapter 3

Y/n's POV

Silence was practically all that was in the room. Uncomfortable silence, with the occasional idea of how to break this stupid key.

Me, April and splinter were in what I assumed was their dinning room. The key was on the table, and we all sat around it, April checking me over for any scrapes and cuts, wrapping the few she found on my arms and legs, along with a small scrape on the side of my chin.

I just kind of spaced out while they were talking, only moving when April asked me to. I felt weird, numb almost. I felt emotionally and mentally drained, along with physically fatigued and in pain.

While finishing up a cut on my collar bone, April's phone dinged with a message, breaking the period of silence.

She quickly finished and picked up her phone to check it, reading what was displayed on the screen.

"Ooh, good idea Donnie!" April mumbled to herself, then locked eyes with me. "Y/n, we need to get you suited up since your stuff broke. Splints will keep thinking of ways to break that key since he knows things, while we take a trip to Donnie's lab and get you some upgrades." She carefully grabbed my hand and pulled me up, I just followed not feeling like questioning her.

She lead me to a giant purple lit room, it looked amazing. April tugged me over to a bunch of purple battle shells. "Donnie's been working a lot on his old tech, even if he has mystic tech now. And he said you can help yourself until this all gets sorted out!" April smiled at me, taking a shell down.

"I think his spider shell and jetpack shell would be a good fit for you. Go ahead, turn around so we can try them on!" I couldn't say no to her, so I turned and felt as she put the heavy pieces of equipment on my back.

Surprisingly, they fit perfectly. I'm most definitely not Donnie sized, I'm about as small as Mikey, if not smaller. Nonetheless, its actually really comfortable. April checked and made sure it wouldn't fall off, and when she was done she went over to a drawer.

"The shells can only do so much, so you can use one of his tech bos aswell. It'll all take some getting used to, but I'm sure you'll do great!" She spoke while rummaging through things, eventually walking back over and gave me a cold stick.

It was a lot like the weapons Donatello used, so much to April's surprise, I was able to at least know the basics on how to use it. She laughed and clapped at my minor success, and pulled me back to splinter.

Around half and hour later, I was just sitting at the table watching them try knifes, saws, the tech bo, many things on the key.

While watching i zoned out again and my mind went back to the Krangg.

~~~
"Yes yes, you'll have your fun. There's a descendant of the mystic warriors who locked us away here, I want you to get rid of it first." The Krangg then looked in our direction, and pointed to me.
~~~

Descendant of the mystic warriors... Who created the key and locked them away..

If that's the case, then maybe I could..

I looked at April and splinter, who were trying to think of what to do next on their long list. "What if I tried my powers?" I blurted out, my eyes moving to the key and staring at it.