Stress And Relief (RTR Pt. 7)

Y/n's POV

"Y/n, we're here. Gotta wake up."

I could feel my cheek getting poked, and slowly opened my eyes to see Donnie hovering a little off the ground, gently pressing his finger up against my face.

We made eye contact, Donnie held a calm expression with a soft smile. I lifted my head and drowsily looked around.

We had indeed arrived at the big lab of barron draxum, and I was still on Raphs shoulders. he was patiently standing there while Donnie woke me up.

Once I my mind cleared of it's sleepy emptiness, I looked back at Donnie and just lifted my hand, proceeding to poke his cheek just like he was doing to me.

".. your face is soft." I warmly smiled at him, slowly waking up more and messing with him as I did so.

Donnie's face flushed at the compliment, but he tried to keep it subtle cuz of Raph. He cleared his throat as he swatted my hand away, only to then hover behind me.

The purple terrapin carefully placed his hands under my arms and lifted me off of Raph's shoulders, easily setting me down on my own two feet.

Raph stretched and cracked his neck, but my body was still relaxed, so when Donnie let go of me, I took advantage of him being close to me and turned around, allowing myself to lay my weight against him.

"Can't we do this later?.. I don't wanna be bossed around by that damn sheepman." I complained, making raph give a sympathetic chuckle.

"We have to do this now y/n. You can rest later." Raph sat a hand on my shoulder, but I only grumbled and reluctantly complied.

The three of us then entered, and Donnie discreetly put his arm around my waist to help guide me through the building.

It didn't take long for us to get to the lab itself, and raph called out for Draxum.

Barry was quick to find us. "Well, isn't this a surprise. Uh, what's wrong with y/n?" He knelt down Infront of us, and I drowsily glared at him. I didn't mind him, but I still held a grudge for him hurting Mikey, even if it was unintentional.

"We were hoping you would know. Their power spiked to a dangerous degree, it's getting stronger and harder for them to control. Just a couple days ago they had a really bad episode and could have really hurt all three of us."

Donnie explained and looked at me, as if asking permission to tell Draxum what was wrong. "Mm.. Its simple. I killed people and now I'm paying the price. Can I sleep now?" I may have been awake, but all I wanted was to sleep.

My shameless confession surprised Draxum, but then he recalled something. "Wait, you- that was you? y/n this is very bad! Come, let's get you checked out." I didn't understand what he meant, but either way raph and Donnie pulled me along as they followed Barry.

I was quickly placed on a table and Draxum had ordered raph to grab supplies for him. "So, what exactly are you checking for? Are you gonna end up finding something really bad that'll make me have to go to the hospital again? That didn't really go well last time." I was practically swaying in my seat, I just didn't care.