Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

Two years.
It's been two years since I was forced to leave my previous life.

Let me explain, I'm from the future. In the future, an alien race called the Krangg is freed from a dimensional prison, and they lay waste to earth. I, along with many others, worked with mutant ninja turtles, to help battle the Krangg.

I worked under Michelangelo, the greatest, and most badass mystic warrior ever seen.

I was among few that could wield mystic abilities, though I'm human.

It was these mystic abilities that brought me to my current time. I have no idea how or why, but one day while master Mikey (he allowed us to call him by a nickname) was helping me with my abilities, a gateway opened and I fell through.

All of a sudden, I was in the past, with no way of getting back. I have no idea what has happened to my old family, and I still sometimes have nightmares about the possibilities.

I have gotten used to this time, however. I managed to learn about this time using the little knowledge I had from the future, and got a job, an apartment, and other necessities.

I still sometimes try to get back to my time, and I keep all my old gear and tech very safe, clean, and usable for when that happens.

----------------------------------

I sigh as I finish writing and close my journal. After two years of solitude, nothing down thoughts makes it seem not as lonely, at least by a little.

Leaning back in my swivel seat, I stare at the blank ceiling and go over things I have to do and have already done. Realizing that I don't have anything important to do, I sigh and get up, deciding on going on a nice long walk.

I don't need to do much, just get my shoes on and my jacket. However, something pulls at me, making me look over to the chest I keep my tech and gear hidden in.

I go and open the chest, looking through and seeing a watch that Donatello had given me. It's a normal watch, but it's also much, much more.

I smile to myself and gently pick it up, fastening it around my wrist. Wearing it feels right in a way. These keepsakes and items from the future help me from straying from who I am.

Closing the chest, I stand up and leave my apartment, making sure to lock up, knowing I won't be back for a few hours.

~~Timeskip~~

The sun has set, allowing a nice deep blue to envelope the night sky. Despite it being night, the city of new York is bright and busy. I don't mind it though, in a weird twisted way it reminds me of the battle field. Constantly moving to get out of people's way and ducking when a random flying object comes hurdling towards you.

I sigh as I stop walking by an alley, looking up at the few stars I can actually see. I let myself space out for a good minute, before being rudely startled by a dinging sound and vibrating on my wrist.

I remember it.

I don't know why, but I hesitantly look down from the sky and at my watch, my heart beat increasing and my breath getting caught in my throat as I watch it light up and automatically project a hologram of a tracker.

/Second Chances/ ROTTMNT!Donnie x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें