the truth

(... Welp, I gave in to the urges of my brain. Honestly I don't know when I'm going to finish the movie chapters. I will try my hardest, but I feel bad not getting anything out to you readers when I can't do the movie chapters the way I need to be doing them. I have my ideas, I have what I'm gonna do set out in my head, I just don't have the motivation to write the chapters. I'm still writing the book, and I'm not taking a break anytime soon, but I can't do the movie chapters right now. So, here's the next chapter!)

3rd person POV

'did I do something wrong?'

That one question was currently plaguing
y/n's mind, as they couldn't help but think they somehow ruined things with their crush, Donnie.

You may be wondering why, so let's start a week ago, when the problem seemed to have started.

"Well y/n, I do believe you are officially all healed, but I recommend taking it easy, don't do to many activities with it just in case you hurt yourself again and keep your crutches close for if that does happen." Donnie smiled at y/n, finally able to announce that the month long wait was finally over.

Y/n was over the moon that they could walk around normally again, and thanked Donnie ten times over, giving him a quick hug before leaving the lab to talk to the others.

Donnie was now comfortable enough with y/n to allow small bits of physical contact, but he was still more comfortable when he initiated it. His liking for them only grew as time went on, and it was slowly driving him mad.

That same day, y/n fully went back to their apartment, and to celebrate their recovery, everyone had come over, having a big party in their apartment, followed by a sleepover.

What y/n didn't know though, was that Leo had secretly invited Casey without anyone's knowledge as a present for y/n, because he was planning on coming back for a few days and the timing worked out perfectly.

The party went great, and eventually as Leo had planned, in the middle of it there was a knock at the door. Y/n thought the knock sounded familiar, and went to open the door.

Their happy screams and excited laughter could have broken the mirrors as they jumped on Casey, latching onto him as he chuckled at them and walked into the apartment.

"Hey guys!" Casey announced his arrival to all the others, y/n being all smiled next to him. "Hey man! Finally, I was beginning to think you'd be too late." Leo went and greeted Casey, making y/n confused.

"Wait, what? Leo you knew he was coming?" Y/n questioned, earning a proud smirk and confirmation from Leo.

This only made y/n more happy, and they quickly thanked Leo hugging him tightly. he laughed and patted their head, and the small but fun party went on as normal.

The day after that, the group of seven all woke up and had pancakes for breakfast,
courtesy of y/n's and Mikey's cooking. While eating though, Donnie's tech band went off.

Everyone looked at him, and he checked it. "Uh oh, looks like hypno is at it again." Donnie announced, and raph almost instantly nodded and shoved the rest of his food into his mouth, chewing and swallowing quickly.

"Alright guys, finish your food, and then we'll head out. The party was great y/n, sorry we have to leave so early." Raph got up and went to put his plate in the sink, but was stopped by y/n, who had gotten up and approached him.