Chapter 6

~previously~

It was fine other than a few simple dents, so I didn't feel as bad as I could've. After a moment though, a giant thud from behind sounded, and air and dirt flew at all of us.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

"Oh, we are not done yet."

We all quickly looked back at the angrily menacing sound of the Krangg. Raph used his aura form to guard us just before the Krangg swatted us with its tail, making us all fly out of the ship.

When all in the air, everyone surrounded the Krangg and relentlessly attacked. They were able to work pretty well against it thanks to their mystic powers, but I was only dodging and trying to stay out of the way.

So, I looked at Donnie, who was currently floating closest to me. "I'm gonna meet up with Casey!" I informed, then activated the jet and flew away to where I knew the key would be.

While flying, I took a small look back, only to see a long orange line wrap around a giant building, then Mikey throwing the building at the Krangg, just with his mystic powers.

I stared in awe for a moment, but shook my head and focused on flying so I wouldn't hit anything and break the shells.

Soon enough, I saw Casey already on the platform next to the key, so I quickly landed. I was about to run over to him, but I heard Leo talking through the communicators.

"Casey listen to me, when I get to the other side, you close that door."

I froze. "What? Sensei, no!" Casey argued. "Casey, it's the only way. He's too strong. He's not gonna stay in the other side unless I keep him there." Leo calmly reasoned, and I looked up towards the ship, where he currently was.

"There has to be another way!" Casey pleaded, I could practically hear the tears forming in Casey's eyes, and I could feel tears forming in my own.

"We tried everything, Case. This is the only way."

"Leo," Raph's voice then rang through the comms. "Please don't do this! Leo!" The oldest brother begged, but my fists clenched right alongside my heart.

Leo chuckled over the line. "You're one to talk big bro. Hero moves are Totally your style." Then the comms gave out, and I looked towards Casey.

He was frozen, stuck in his head. "Casey..." I finally spoke up, making him jump. He quickly looked back, meeting my eyes with a anxious fear I'd never forget.

Through my nerves, I made a decision, and quickly ran over to hug my best friend. "I-i'm sorry..." Casey instantly hugged back, desperate for some guidance.

Unfortunately though, I wasn't gonna be able to give him that guidance. After a few seconds of the hug, I stepped away from him, turning back towards the technodrome.

"I'm gonna go help Leo." I announced, and glanced back at Casey. His stunned face almost made me rethink my actions. "I'll make sure we both make it back. Cuz for the record, I have no intention of losing you guys again either." I gave him a determined smile that covered up all my anxiety.