80.

Maria
One hand on my hip, the other by head Roel stays in my vision and whispers. "You want to cum angel?" I nod as the first spark of fear works up my spine. Unhappy with my nonverbal agreement, he holds my hip tighter. "Tell me, I need to hear you." All this time I've spent thinking I'm alone and afraid but, Roel is too. Both of us are hesitant in the one thing that always came naturally, the one thing we didn't fight on.
Wrapping my limbs around him tighter so nothing but my amazing husband fills my senses, my voice barely audible. "Make me cum husband." The usual smile that would be full of lust is outshined with pride as Roel kisses the tip of nose and slowly strokes up my side until he reaches my wrist. Guiding my hand between my legs he rests his forearms beside my head caging me in protectively.
Stroking my cheeks with his thumbs my hand doesn't move, I want Roel not my hand. Tugging on his bicep he doesn't move until I do it again, and then he lets me position his hand where I need him. I want to touch him but that fucking fear intensifies making me deflate. Not letting me mentally escape Roel moves his lips across mine softly and strokes over my panties with his knuckles. "Look at your husband when he makes you cum." My eyes snap open at his order and the rough words don't match the softness in his features.
Foreheads against each other I remind myself it's Roel, his hands are on me and he joins the chorus chanting in my head. "Good girl, who am I?" Widening my legs he slowly moves the silk aside and the cool air on my overheated skin makes me gasp out. "Roel, caro mio."
Rewarding me with more of what I'm too afraid to voice, I'm locked on jade eyes as he softly runs two fingers through my folds. "So wet for me, only ever me." The tether to reality is in his vocal chords and I nod, I don't blink as I get the courage to touch him.
Slowly stroking my palms up his abs below his t shirt, Roel moves his hips back giving me room. I've always loved his body, it's not about the muscles or tattoos. It's the warmth that emits from Roel, how his body responds to my touch and he flexes as soon as my hands are on him. "Take it off, I want to see you." Obeying my command, he rips his t shirt off so quick the abrupt movement causes me to swing back.
There's a lump in his throat as he asks. "You want to keep your dress on?" Shaking my head no, he lifts me up and carefully removes the fabric from my body. There's a different type of comfort feeling the skin of the person you love against yours, like your mind knows it belongs and you're blanketed in safety.
Stepping back between my thighs, Roel presses his lips against each of my shoulders and fills my vision again. Fingers poised ghosting over my hips in silent permission I lift up staring into the jade and letting that be my only focus.
Jade eyes, dark blonde hair, sharp cheek bones and angel wings on his neck stare back at me with so much fucking love and pride as Roel slowly peels my panties down my thighs. My arms automatically tighten around his neck, and he whispers with no hesitance. "You're doing so good, engjëlli."
Unhooking my bra without assistance I try to get him naked once I'm bared but Roel widens his legs stopping me. "I want to see my angel fly." My hands move up his back feeling the ridges that shouldn't be there and then our lips are sealed together. There's no space for the fear in my mind as Roel scrambles my senses with his hands never leaving my hips.
Taking his wrist I put him where he's needed as lust overtakes me and I'm stopped from moving away as his other hand lands on mine. Speaking against my lips his voice is rough. "You move your hand I stop." Tightening my fingers on his wrist I can feel his pulse hammering against my fingertips as the other hand comes up to hold my nape.
I expect Roel to push into me straight away but he doesn't, his touch is light and I have control over his limb as I increase the pressure making me gasp and arch my back from the feel of his thumb moving over my clit.
Trailing his lips across my jaw on the way to my ear, his words are filled with awe. "That's it angel, you're mine." Moving down my neck he sucks the sensitive skin between his teeth before adding. "And I'm yours, use me." The whispered praise and reminder that it's Roel keeps everything else away.
Rocking my hips searching for more the hand on my nape slowly takes mine off his back. Positioning it between my thighs he rests his forehead on mine and instructs. "Fuck yourself with one finger." It's not rough like usual and he doesn't force my movements choosing to come back up my body and cup my cheek.
Staying locked on the protective jade, I position my finger at my entrance and the hand on his wrist slips stopping his movements. "Please, Roel." Asking for a reprieve works and he kisses my shoulder. "Hold my arm, keep your hand on me." Nodding I wrap my fingers around as much of his bicep as I can hold and the soft circular motions against my clit has my hips moving.
There's no fast paced climb to the edge and he never looks away from me. The soothing voice keeps me firmly tethered and the whispered praise is too meaningful. "You're doing such a good job for me." Needing more my voice comes out harsh but there's only a wide smile and love staring back at me. "I need you."
Roel takes over, his pupils blown with lust but he's in full control of himself and I'm safe. Taking my wrist delicately, he lifts up so there's enough space for me to see what he's doing. Increasing the pressure of his thumb on my clit, one finger pushes into me slowly as mine follows the same path into his mouth.
My moan in loud in the silent room and Roel threads our fingers together as I need more. I don't have to voice it, he knows my body and flicks my pebbled nipple before sucking it between his teeth. He's playing with my body while relaxing my mind never once taking his eyes from mine. The protective jade bangle of Roel's irises gets thinner as his pupils dilate on his journey down my body. It's slow enough for me to react but this act hasn't been tainted.
He doesn't kneel between my thighs but, picks them up and positions them over his shoulders so I'm tilted without ever loosing contact of him. Kissing the inside of each knee, Roel asks for permission and relaxes me further. "I'm hungry, be a good wife and feed your husband." Nodding my head with too much eagerness he threads our fingers together holding onto each with both hands as he works his way up my inner thighs.
The first swipe of his tongue has my back bowing and the smile is buried in my pussy but reaches his eyes as Roel sucks my clit into his mouth. It's worshipping and brutal in the perfect way just like the man. Soft kisses mixed with harsh flicks until he moves further down and laps at my entrance. The fear comes back as he tries to push in but it doesn't stay when the gentle, teasing flicks come again.
My body is running between hot and cold, I'm being built up to the most significant climax of my life while panic tries to claw me back. I'm promised a flight I've never experienced while my mind fills with unease at the phantoms knocking.
Sensing the war inside of me, Roel kisses my inner thigh with his lips glistening and demands. "Who am I?" I don't think about my response relaxing as it's breathed out. "Roel Çami, marito mio." His smile is brutal and filled with pride. "You are mine, this pussy is mine and everything you fucking are is mine." I nod lost in the way he eats at me, there's no other word for it and I grind my hips in midair against Roel's face chasing the release only he can give me.
Tightening my fingers around hi, every muscle clenches as his tongue pushes in and curls hitting a spot that has my back arching impossibly and I lose sight of the jade visually but it stays mentally grounding me. Unthreading one hand from mine, Roel holds my hips stopping my movements and bringing him back to focus.
Stretching his fingers out so he's holding as much of me as possible he pushes his palm into my lower stomach and does a move with his tongue that has everything exploding. It's not just a climax, it pushes everything out of my mind and frees me from the icy tendrils. I'm floating in everywhere and nowhere, surrounded in protective jade so nothing can harm me and soft lips have aftershocks bursting against my skin as they try to pull me back down to earth.
Slowly drifting back to this realm, I'm laid boneless on my back with Roel covering my body. His thumbs stroke my cheeks and he has the softest smile I've ever seen on his beautiful face. The softness stays as he whispers. "I'm so fucking proud of you." I'm not me again, the inbetween person doesn't know how to react but I want to test the boundaries of what I can be.
Sealing our lips together I can taste myself on Roel, my fingers aren't shaky because of fear but the tremors still working through my body as I unbuckle his belt. The fear comes back as it clangs and he stops my hands holding them between his.
Flattening our palms together Roel guides my hands until they're beside my head, he's not restricting me but keeping me contained so that if I break all the pieces will be there to fit together. Brushing his nose against mine, he waits until I open my eyes and the smile is still on his lips. "You done so good engjëlli."
The curve flattens seeing my argument, I want to do better. I need to, I want my husband in every way and not to have this imbalance where I can't reciprocate. As always, Roel hears my unspoken words and tries to put them at ease. "Not yet, I just need to hold you ok?" I don't deny us both and nod.
Fitting his t shirt over my head he scoops me up rearranging us so I'm laid between his thighs and my head against his chest while presses his lips to my crown. His heart is thundering under my ear like he's ran a marathon, the organ battering against his ribs when he hasn't exerted himself.
I can't look at Roel and see my inadequacies so weakly apologise to the room hoping in some near future I'll be enough. "I'm sorry." Insecurity screams at me that I'll never be enough, despite the work with Dr Haigh he was right it's not an easy fix. It's not static but a continuous curve of development. Roel stiffens and slowly pulls me away from my burrow, his hand eyes are hard boring into mine. "What the fuck are you apologising for?"
Despite the harsh words it's asked softly and I shrug feeling that unfamiliar new world of self doubt. Stroking his knuckles across my cheek to soften the harshness of his words, Roel speaks clearly and more gently. "If you think I don't want to fuck you, you're wrong. But I don't want to rush and I'd take a lifetime of holding you like this over anything else." He doesn't let me sink into my uncertainty keeping all arguments at bay Roel coaxes me to stay with him as his lips move across mine.