11.

Maria
Having one of your senses cut off makes you attuned to everything around you. There's no one in the room and I'm going to kill Ajla if I stand her for hours doing fuck all. Like my dangerous thoughts have summoned action, the door clicks open and the air shifts.
It feels predatory the state that I can only feel and not see. Dress shoes tapping against the floor and they walk around me, until the familiarity sinks through my senses. I'd know the warmth radiating through the body behind me and the soft lips I've felt all over my body press into my neck. "Daddy's here now angel." My eyes snap open even though the mask is obstructing my view. I was only taunting him after the alcohol loosened me up but Roel's husky deep voice has need building inside of me.
The soft material is carefully lifted and the low lights don't burn my eyes. "How much for a dance?" His voice is playful and my panties are drenched. Tuning my nose up I push the lust away and keep it out of my voice. "You couldn't afford me." The air brushing against my heated skin when he laughs has my eyes closing automatically until a heavy thud hits the floor beside my feet. "They're all hundreds baby. But, I'll sell my soul for you." I'm knocked off balance by his words and the rough hand on my stomach pulling me back.
Turning to face him, I run my hand up his abs and rest the other on his chest. "You can keep your soul. For now." Pushing against Roel's chest, I walk him back to sit down and the duffel bag is dragged along with us as he doesn't let go of the strap.
I wish I done the pole fitness classes with the others now. It's sparkling and calling my name telling me it'll help make him weep but I'll fall on my face if I try. Queuing the songs I know will help me, I put an extra sway in my hips as I walk to the sound system and the song rings out. Timing my steps with the beat, Roel doesn't know where to look as I step between his legs. "Fuck me." The words leave him on a breath and I bend at the waist bringing our faces closer together. "That's not included in the service daddy." Whispering against his lips his pupils blow wide covering nearly all of the jade.
It snaps him out of his trance and Roel lazily sits back, his arms up on the backrest and his legs widening giving me room. Flicking my eyes from the bag to him, I try not to calculate how much is inside. All the bills are hundreds and it's stacked. Tracking my gaze Roel takes one bundle and undoes the paper tie, thumbing through the bills he pauses and looks to the hem of my dress.
Turning so my back is facing him, I don't take it off and let the beat consume me.
My hips are swaying and my back is arched when soft flutters go around my ass and green rains down around my feet. Turning back to face Roel I lean forward so he can see down my dress and push the strap over my shoulder. He drops the stack he's holding and replaces it with my thighs. "You've been teasing me for years, you don't have to now." The words leave him at the same time as he pulls me forward and fits his thigh between mine. "$30 thousand for you take it off now." I have to bite the inside of my cheek to stop fro. Rushing to agree.
Falling forward I catch myself with my hand either side of his head and dip down letting my lips brush his ear as I counter. "45 and you can rip it off me." The words have barely left my mouth when his hold turns beautifully brushing and I'm thrust down onto his thigh. Relief makes me arch back moaning to the ceiling. It's short lived when I pulled forward as Roel holds the neckline of my dress and rips it down the middle.
He doesn't touch me and takes out five stacks from the duffel bag throwing them at my feet. "Extra five for that fucking moan." My smile springs free and I grind down against him.
The music doesn't disguise the sounds coming from me and Roel tucks bills in the straps of my bra and thong, twanging the straps the little bite of pain has me moving faster. "Be a good girl and soak my leg angel." The whispered order has me wanting to do the opposite even if my body hates me and I stand letting the torn dress fall from my body.
Turning so my back fits against his chest, I hook my arm back holding on to Roel's neck and grind in time with the music against his rock hard length. More bills are added to the straps at my back and then his lips flutter across my shoulder and up my neck. Pulling on my love with his teeth, I tilt my head giving him more access. "Lift up, daddy has another present for you." The soft voice makes me do as I'm told and I stay in the squat position he lifts me to. His hands leave my ass and the sound of metal clanking makes me want to look behind me. The unmistakable sound of a zipper being undone has me giving up but I can't see anything in the low light.
A finger traces the lace against my ass and pulls u til it rips. Pushing in the middle of my shoulder blades Roel softly kisses my shoulder and speaks against the skin. "Lean forward angel." He doesn't toy with me and pushes his head into me. "Good girl, you're going to stay like that and whatever is left on your lap when I'm finished with you is yours." He piles the remaining stacks in my lap as he speaks and my thighs shake. There must be at least a hundred thousand here but he doesn't let me keep it in place with my hand and pulls my arm behind my back.
Clenching my thighs to make the surface sturdier Roel slowly thrusts up and I can feel his groan vibrate through my back. "You're so fucking tight, you missed my dick didn't you baby?" My nails dig into his neck because I feel my climax sneaking up on me already. Snaking one hand around my ribs Roel pulls my bra down and the stacks shake from the force.
With his fingers playing my nipples and the feeling of him thrusting into me hard, I forget about the money and my head falls back against his shoulder. The dull thuds hitting the floor aren't enough to pull me away and I give in, my head rolling and hips moving wanting to fuck him back.
The hand holding my wrist behind my back leaves and a heavy arm lands over my thigh. Roel doesn't stop fucking into me and he plucks at each nipple before wrapping his hand around my throat. "Fly for me, angel." His fingers flex and I come apart my voice hoarse as I scream his name. I'm boneless, a stubbled cheek brushes against my lips and I do what I've outlawed for his lips.
When my teeth scrape against Roel's skin he stops and pulls out of me. A whimper leaves me wanting him to keep going and he laughs the bastard. "Ride me, I want to see you soak my cock." My eyes snap open but the heavy weight across my thighs stops me from standing.
There are 7 stacks being held down by Roel's arm and he throws them onto the table to join the others before letting me stand to straddle him.
Once I'm in position I run the tip of his covered dick through my folds and push my hips down hard taking all of him in one movement. Grinding my hips in a figure eight motion, my voice is husky with lust coating my words. "Just like this daddy?" The desire burning in Roel's eyes heats the room and his hand whips out going back to my throat. With his hand wrapped around my neck he pushes me back until I'm laid flat in midair and weight piles up on my abdomen.
I'm holding on to his arm for support and trying to move my hips. It doesn't work so I clench my inner walls trying to coax him to move. The position has him pressed to a spot inside of me building me higher and he's not even moving. It might be the money on my stomach, his hand on my throat or him, but I've never felt this deep all consuming lust before.
Once he's put all the stacks on my stomach Roel finally fucking moves. His hips snap up and the moan leaving me is feral. It vibrates around the room mixing with the sounds of the forgotten music and our flesh joining together.
Pressing his palm and fingers into my stomach, he thumbs my clit and all sound blocks off. I can hear it but the words don't make sense. "Fucking made for me." The thrusts are harder braking up his words but he doesn't stop and my climax rolls into another. "This tight pussy is mine." My hand slips from his forearm and I catch myself holding onto the floor. Thrusting into me two more times, Roel pins his hips to mine and bites into the swell of my chest.
My muscles shake from the force of my climax or the position and I'm slowly bought upright against a solid chest and a hand strokes down my back. There's a clicking in my skull as I'm coming back into my own body, my teeth clinking against each other. "I've got you angel." The familiar whisper fills me with warmth and when soft lips press into my temple I'm back in reality.
Roel's smile is wide and exhausted mirroring my own. The dark edges of jade are missing and his eyes are lighter. Pulling out of me it leaves and Roel drapes his jacket over my shoulders before laying me against the seat and getting rid of the condom.
There's money scattered everywhere and I turn my head to see my winnings. I've never been a competitive person or materialistic but money is security. No one will be able to take it away once I've got it. The table is littered in bundles and I can't count them with the low lights and odd angles.
Roel leans over the back of the booth and looks from the table to me. "210 angel. Add as many zeroes as you want after it and it still isn't enough." The tenderness I. His eyes and voice make me uncomfortable so I try to snap back. "You owe me another dress." It doesn't work and comes out as a whisper.
Stroking my cheek with his knuckles Roel's smile widens. "You'll wear a white one tomorrow, it'll be there in the morning." My muscles still shake but everything inside of me fills with lead at his reminder of my death sentence. Tomorrow I'll sign my soul over to the devil and my life won't be my own. As much as Roel has said it won't change I'm the one giving up my freedom, he'll drop the act and I'll be stuck in a life of servitude and abuse.