23.

Roel
Since Maria decided to hold the others hostage for their night in, I'm stuck with the dipshits whose wives have chucked them out. Niko keeps checking his phone eagerly, Dion looks relaxed but he keeps his phone face up on the table and Lucky is pissed. "You realise I never invited you fuckers?" Their heads snap up at my tone and I deal the hand. Our bets started from playing cards when Erion and Sebastianu said a poker face is the best thing for a man in this life.
Picking my cards up I channel my angel and don't give anything away. "If you want to mope like sappy bastards you can do it somewhere else. I cancelled my plans to entertain your dull asses." It's a lie, Maria cancelled my plans by spending the day at Ajla's and now I'm stuck in the grouchy husbands club.
The door open as the remaining member turns up late and H pulls up a chair. He has the same expression as the other two and I shake my head and increase the wager. "Now there's four of you." They don't react to the taunt and start their shit talking trying to win the pot by psyching the other out.
Somewhere along the evening we stop playing poker and their bet is mentioned. Four pairs of eyes turn to me looking for an answer. "You know I'm the winner, Ro come on put these fucks in their place." Lucky tries to get me on side first but I don't budge. Getting pissed about not being picked Niko decides to eliminate himself. "He doesn't know anything about this shit, we need someone else to decide."
They're all in agreement and the door opens like he summoned the impartial party. Maria is tipsy but she doesn't stumble, the sexy heels she usually wears don't make her slip so the sneakers definitely won't. Her smile is dopey and aimed solely at me as she comes to perch on the armrest of my chair. Hooking her arm over my shoulder I take the opportunity she's giving me and hold her hip so there's no space between us.
The fuckers stare at us like we have six heads and a dick for a nose. Leaning closer to me Maria tries to whisper but it comes out husky in her usual volume. "Why are they like that?" I shrug and sip my whisky as our guests come back to life.
Dion is the first to speak trying to gain favour. "You read them books Eden does, isn't kidnap romantic?" I drink again, I've made it into a game for each thing I never thought I'd hear I drink. Maria tries to hide the amusement in her voice but it doesn't work. "Is this what you all talk about while we're together?"
Clearly thinking the same as me Niko shoots his brother down. "No, it's creepy as fuck. Killing the piece of shit who touched her is better." When Maria giggles thinking it's a joke H gets involved pulling rank. "Maria will agree with me. I even got Mara a wedding dress." She doesn't say anything waiting for the final argument and Lucky gives in shedding his usually private nature. "Ajla's been mine since we were children, none of you will beat that."
Making eye contact with each of them they sit straighter wanting to win and Maria tears their arguments apart one by one. "You spoiled Eden's favourite place in the world. You know Francesca would have preferred being handed the knife. You fucked up Mara's dream wedding. And you don't count because everything is sweet when you're a child." She does it effortlessly and I bask in the glory of my angel.
Not letting the last blow sink in, Maria leans more against me and lazily knocks them out. "You're arguing about who's better but only looking at what each of you have done. Eden didn't go to the police, Mara didn't shoot you and Ajla told Leo every story you told her keeping you alive. I don't know what Francesca did but I'm guessing it was bloody and you loved it." Sitting taller in my seat I tighten my arm around her in pride. Four faces full of love at their own memories playing out stare back at us like we aren't sat in front of them. They all move at once and finally fuck off. I'm staring at the space they left, if someone said they would all be sappy bastards I'd have laughed in their faces. My tone is filled with disbelief. "You wouldn't think they're the heads of the families." Maria gives me more of her weight and slides over the armrest to sit on my thigh. "But their wives are the neck." There's longing in her voice but an undercurrent of sadness.
Looking down there's a bandaid on her inner bicep and I gently lift her arm cupping her elbow to get a better look. It's already bruising some fucking cunt hurt her. "What happened to your arm?" I'm trying to peel it off but she stops me and rests against my shoulder. She doesn't answer my question and stops me trying to look again. "It has to stay on for a few more days."
Holding angel's nape, I bring us face to face and try to see any sign of pain. The alcohol is masking everything and my tone is too harsh. "Who?" She laughs like I'm imagining seeing the fresh bruise and the fucking injury. "It's birth control." I'm not a scientist but I know anatomy, her arm is too far north to control reproduction. Seeing my confusion she laughs again and strokes my face. Lifting one side of the bandaid I can see the small stitches and a lump under her skin. "An implant, caro mio. I had to get it changed." It's fucked up, I can wrap my dick and go about my business. The only inconvenience is tying a knot whereas angel gets cut the fuck open and has bruises over her beautiful skin.
Being sure not to hurt her I seal the stitches so they heal and press my lips over her tender flesh trying to make it feel better. "Does it hurt engjëlli?" Her hand on my face moves higher until she scrapes her fingers across my scalp. "Offering to make me feel better, pretty boy?" Fuck me I know I look like a puppy being offered a belly rub. I'm about to show her just how fucking good when Maria sways and I remember she's drunk. This woman is killing me, day by day, hour by fucking hour.
Finding my control buried deep inside of me, I take her hand out of my hair and kiss her palm. "Not now angel." The regret coating my voice doesn't deter her and Maria moves closer. I'm lost in the sea of her deep blues that it takes a second to realise what she's doing. Moving to the side, her lips land on my cheek and I'm being tortured. "Make me forget everything Roel." The whisper pulls at my restraint but it doesn't snap it. I won't fuck her while she's drunk, I want her intoxicated because of what I do to her. Maria marks a path from my cheek to my ear with her lips and holds the back of my head giving one more plea. "Fuck me so hard that I forget about needing that safety net and fall anyway."
My place inside the pearly gates is fucking secured because I don't give in. Holding angel to me, I try to push away the need inside of me and it coats my voice as I give her the alternative. "Kiss me in the morning and I'll fuck you engjëlli. Not while you're drunk and won't remember." She doesn't say anything and her breathing evens out. My dick hates me but I don't and neither will Maria.
I don't move angel from her position against my chest until she tries to get more comfortable and I reluctantly put her in bed. My body feels cold deep within itself without her wrapped around me. Not leaving her side I research everything I need after Alto confirms he's working on Monroe's account. In 48 hours the prick will be done all because of my devious angel fighting smarter not harder.
The room is bathed in darkness but I can make out her body beneath sheets as Maria flips on her back and lets out a soft moan. Locking my phone so the light doesn't alert her to my presence I stay locked on her face, lashes fluttering she blinks away the sleep throwing the covers off her. I only removed her jeans so she'd be comfortable and the sight of the tank top and little panties covering her exquisite body leave nothing to be imagined.
My eyes have adjusted to the dark so it's clear to see the erotic show she's putting on. It can't be categorised as anything else, Maria strokes down her body and squeezes her tits. Her pants getting faster as she widens her legs and moves one hand slowly over her stomach between her thighs.
Lifting her hips she slides her panties off and I'm weeping inside, this is the real torture. Watching Maria widen her legs further dipping a finger between her folds, the hand on her chest pulls at the material until those beautiful tits are exposed. Her nipples begging me to join in but I stay seated. "Fuck, more, please." Her eyes are closed head tilted away but it feels like she's talking to me. Squeezing my dick in warning not to blow in my boxers like a teenager her moans have it rebelling threatening me back.
Maria drops her knee and I get a peak at her pussy leaking, two fingers on her clit before she pinches it and moves down pushing them inside of her. She's fucking herself slowly, working them in as she stretches herself and I'm trying to blend into the wall while memorising everything in front of me. Once she's fully inside everything speeds up and she pulls at her nipples before sucking two fingers into her mouth and tracing the peaks.
Watching Maria fuck herself is art, her muscles constricting as she grinds into her hand and thumbs her clit. The hand on her tits turns harsh as she slaps against her nipples and angel takes flight. Back bowed, tits to the sky and head pushed into the pillow she cums with one word on her lips. "Roel." The soft way she's said my name before is nothing compared to the moan working it's way between the syllables.
Her muscles relax and Maria melts into the mattress. Waiting until her breathing has evened out I carefully stand not making a sound and the temptress doesn't let me get away. "You're welcome for the content." There's no sleep or alcohol in her voice, she's fucking with me and I'm a chicken shit not saying anything. Turning on her side to face me, Angel rests her cheek on her hands and orders. "Repay the favour."
The pearly gates slam telling me that my spot has been revoked as I pull my zipper down. Standing at the side of the bed the moonlight illuminates my dick but keeps my face in the shadows. "T shirt off, I want to see everything." The words have barely left Maria's mouth and I'm already following them.
The sheets rustle as she moves closer but not within touching distance, her voice getting husky as I stroke myself. "Do you want to know what I was thinking about?" I can't fucking speak my yes coming out as a grunt as I cup my balls and spit in my hand. She hasn't pulled her top back up and her tits are pushed together. "I was laid here and you came in with a duffel bag. Pulled me up by my hair and fucked my mouth." The words end on a moan as Maria works herself back up. One hand travels down her body and she twists her hips opening her thighs so she can reach her destination. "Then you put a million dollars on my stomach, holding me straight out like Affer Dark and fucked me so hard I didn't care about it or me falling." My fist speeds up at the image she's creating, one we'll both bring to reality and she doesn't add anymore. Her eyes stay locked on mine as we both race to the finish and climax at the same time. My knees go weak as my cum lands on her thigh and stomach painting her in the most beautiful image I've ever seen.
Dragging a finger through the mess I made she sucks it into her mouth and fucking hums. Angel doesn't wipe the rest away and pulls the sheets up to her chin. Closing her eyes she has a wicked smile on her face and whispers. "Goodnight Roel."