32.

Maria
Watching Roel steer a boat is like my own personal cologne ad. Since leaving my parents house, he hasn't left my side and listened to whatever I wanted to say. It's like a weight has been lifted off me knowing he isn't judging me and someone else agrees that their not normal.
The property has its own private beach and he's taken us there every day since I found out. Anchoring the boat in the cove leading to it, he pulls his t shirt over his head and stalks towards me. His eyes rake over my body and the heat from his stare warms my skin more than the sun does. Enjoying the way our bodies react to each other, I pull the sheer lace cover up over my head and lean back.
Roel pauses and mutters under his breath while readjusting his shorts, the move does nothing to hide that he's already hard. The six inch heeled sandals are impractical for the steps and the boat but Roel bought them this morning and has stuck to his promise of carrying me when it's needed.
Restarting his steps, I wait until he's close enough and uncross my legs. My heel digs into his chest and his eyes are full of lust and awe. The need to feel powerful is fulfilled when I look into those jade eyes. Rough hands wrap around my ankle and Roel leans into my heel, his skin pushing in around the thin point until it reaches hard muscle and can't go any further.
His body is a work of art, every muscle defined and shows how hard he works. There's a gym in the Furore villa that looks the same as the one he has at home. Keeping my own desire out of my voice I order. "Make yourself useful pretty boy." His hand tightens around my ankle and Roel slowly unbuckles the strap while keeping his eyes locked on mine. He doesn't let my leg go, kissing a path up until he reaches my knee and I pull back doing the same with the other until I'm barefoot.
Before he can pounce, I jump up and stand on the seat and take a step back towards the platform below the stern. My cheeks from the permanent smile on my face but I can't stop it and hold my arms doing a backwards swan dive as Roel takes a step forward. I haven't reached the surface when arms wrap around me and pull me up.
"Don't do shit like that again." There's so much panic in his voice and I can feel Roel's heart beating wildly against my chest. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I lean back and float on the water. My laugh springing free at his irrational idea that I'd get hurt. My voice is light, a new quality to it as I float along the surface. "You fuck me upside down but falling into the water is bad?"
Pulling me up, Roel keeps us afloat while I wrap around him. He doesn't say anything until we're nose to nose and his voice is still filled with worry but softer. "I either fall with you or catch you, this is different." Leaning back I hold his shoulders and speak to the sky. "Fall with me." There's more meaning to my words and I hope he doesn't translate it.
Running away from emotions means they've snuck up on me. I've been so busy ignoring them that I can't distinguish when Roel worked his way behind my defences. "Non ho venduto la mia anima al diavolo, ma il mio cuore." It leaves me on a whisper as I watch the birds fly through the blue sky in a place that feels like our own personal paradise.
The words are too quiet for Roel to hear and he guides us through the water until I'm sat on the platform. Staying in the water he hits himself between my legs and has a twisted smirk as he watches the water race down my chest. Flicking back up to me, he palms my thighs and his voice is filled with lust. "Drown me, wife." Looking at the water and to him I feel a hollowness in my chest at the idea of him drowning and keep my hands back. Not letting me get away, he grabs my wrists and places one hand on his head and the other on his shoulder. "I don't want you to die." He softens and then laughs like what I said is cute the crazy asshole. Kissing my thigh, Roel pushing my hands deeper into him so he bobs in the water his words gentle as he keeps controlling the movements. "With your pussy, engjëlli. You're going to feel what it's like knowing the only thing that keeps me up is you, that you have the power to drop me whenever you want but I trust you enough not to."
Holding on to him tighter now I know he doesn't have a death wish, Roel unties my bikini strings leaving my chest covered he moves closer and buries his face between my legs. The first swipe of his tongue has my back arching, the sea water drying on my skin under the sun and heat inside my own body.
Moving in the water to reposition my thighs on his shoulders, I slip forward making Roel dip lower and he was right about the power coursing through me. It feels exhilarating, the fear that I normally feel when the position is reversed is still there but it's muted under knowing he trusts me. Pulling on my hips so my ass is over the edge Roel winks before tugging again and my ass hits the sea.
The only thing keeping him above the water is my hold on his hair as I grab the edge of the platform to steady myself. Leaning my weight on my forearm I tighten my fingers in his hair and use his face needing my release but never looking away from him. My moans ring free bouncing off the calm blue surrounding us as it glitters under the sun and Roel moves further down until his tongue is at my entrance and pushes in.
Hooking my legs under arms I try to keep him above the water but he controls my hips grinding me into his face. It all builds inside of me too quick with every feeling and I climax keeping him trapped between my thighs.
When my muscles stop shaking, he kisses the inside of each knee and places me to lay back on the platform. Laying back boneless, I can feel the smile on my face and look down as Roel moves closer towards me and kneads my body. "I get it now." He laughs at my quiet agreement and pulls himself up. Kissing up my body, the cool water dripping off his touches my heated skin and I moan at the sensation. Reaching my chest, the thin fabric of my bikini does nothing to hide my pebbled peaks and he sucks it into his mouth humming around me. "Hmm, I might need a reminder."
My laugh is cut off when Roel wraps his hand around my throat and uses his hold to turn my face like he's inspecting me. Moving closer he speaks against my lips. "I love seeing you like this, knowing it's only for me. I should get your name tattooed on my hand so everyone knows that's your collar." The image of me having my claim on him has me leaking down my thighs before I can even recover from my previous climax.
Pressing into his palm with my neck, I taunt. "Do it, caro mio." Roel's eyes soften, his hand loosening on my throat and he strokes across my jaw while staring into my eyes like he's trying to tell me something. "E ka në gjak." The words leave him on a breath and he seals his lips over mine before I can ask what it means.
Reversing our positions so I'm straddling him, he pulls his length free and holds my hips. "Put me in and ride me engjëlli." His lips don't leave mine when he gives the instruction and I reach between our bodies lining him up at my entrance. It feels different with all the emotions since coming to Italy, and with this being the first time Roel has given up control.
Sitting up on my knees, he follows my lips not letting go and I slowly sink down feeling him stretch me bare. The feeling of him inside me uncovered is more intense and my moan is swallowed by Roel as I move up and down his length. Holding his shoulders for support, I break our lips apart and rest my forehead on his.
The emotion in his eyes pulls me deeper and is at odds with his filthy words. "That's it, fuck me slow so I can feel how this tight pussy chokes my dick." Pushing him further, I wrap my hand around his neck. It's not enough to cut off his air but I like seeing my hand around his throat. He does too with the wicked smile on his face and Roel unties the strings of my top peeling the last of the fabric covering me away.
Laying back the smile softens and he puts his hands behind his head watching move above his. "Use me angel, I'm yours." Thrusting up at the same time I'm fully seated, my back arches and I dig my fingers into his neck. I want more so try to pull him up, Roel follows my hand until his mouth as at my nipple and my command is harsh cut off by my moans. "Suck." Opening his mouth to say something I push my chest forward and he flicks my nipple before sucking it between his teeth. The bite of pain has my climaxing without a build up and he takes over thrusting up into me while my scream vibrates off the rock.
He doesn't stop playing with my body until light bursts behind my eyes and I'm falling in nowhere, my only tether to the world is Roel's mouth moving across my chest and then I'm tilted backwards. Water splashes against my back but it's the hand at my nape keeping me from falling in.
Pressing his palm between my hips, Roel thumbs my clit and his voice is breathless. "One more for me, engjëlli. Show this heaven what real paradise looks like." Everything builds higher and faster than I've ever experienced and it's too much, I'm thrashing in midair and slip off the hand holding me up at the same time my climax wrecks me and I scream. Water touches my scalp and my hands search for something to stop my fall when a strong rough hand grabs mine and warmth floods my insides.
Pulling me up with the last of his strength, I collapse on top of Roel's chest. Both of our hearts are beating wildly against each other he cocoons me in his arms kissing my shoulder lazily. Stroking his hair that's still damp from the sea I wait for my breathing to come back to normal.
Once I'm back to earth, the question leaves me. "What does it mean, e ka në gjak." Roel goes rigid under me then pats my ass and starts massaging my cheeks. Speaking slowly to figure out his lie, Roel tries to distract me with my body. "It means, spend all my money." Letting him go, I sit up so I can look at him. "Is that your kink? Finsub?" There's a playful lilt to my voice that only he can pull out. I know he's not submissive but doing the work I did, not everyone acts the same. Letting go of my ass, Roel moves his hands up my stomach and pushes my tits together watching them he shrugs with his answer. "Not really. You spending my money gets me hard but so does seeing you in your wings. Anything you do has that effect on me, you only have to be around me and my dick wants to go home."