9.

Maria
My stomach hurts from how hard I'm laughing but I can't stop. I've seen other people cry from their parents not being present when they get married but I'd cry if they were there. If it was real and I had to waste the day worrying about how they'd act and be on edge from the constant anxiety of them embarrassing me, I'd elope to escape it. Even though it's a sham the threat of imploding my life is still there. That thought sobers me and my laugh dies in my throat.
Pushing all emotion away I keep my tone even. "No, I don't need any of that. We'll just sign whatever we need to and go on with the rest of our day." Questions move around Roel's features but he doesn't voice any of them.
Palming his hardening length through his fitted boxers, he holds my chin up with the other hand. "Enough with the conversation. I want your mouth filled with my dick and my cum dripping off these lips." His thumb strokes against my bottom lip and he pulls it away from my teeth like he's inspecting me.
I move at the same time he frees himself, the glistening tip makes my mouth water so I don't torture myself and flick my tongue over his slit tasting the unique slightly sweet salty taste of him. Controlling how much I can take in my already used mouth, I fist his length and seal my lips around him.
A rough hand pulls my hair until I look up. "Look in my eyes when you suck me down like a whore." Any heat that built up turns to ice at the word and I move away. Dropping him like he burnt me, I ignore the soreness between my legs as I look for my shoes.
Fuck him the fucking asshole. Emotion clogs my throat at the memories of the fucking words, every horrible thing screamed and not being able to escape. I can't find my shoes and before I can reach the door arms wrap around my middle pulling me back. It's not a sweet gesture, Roel only grabbed me to restrain me. "What happened?" The genuine concern in his voice makes me pause and I try to control my breathing stopping any emotion coming out. "Don't call me that word."
It doesn't work and he stiffens at my back. One word leaves him but the question is deeper. "Why?" My laugh is bitter, trust him to not fucking understand when we could do the same shit but he'd be applauded and I'd be vilified. "Women are labelled a whore if we sleep with a man for free or if we're paid for it. I'm frigid as a virgin and boring if I've only slept with one man. Tell me exactly how do I win in a world designed to make my sexuality a test that I will always fail?" The words spill out giving my unobstructed thoughts and the rough hands meant to restrain me try to soothe.
I expect Roel to brush it off or say something. He actually thinks on what I said without letting go of me. The honest moment is extended and it feels intimate when he whispers his own. "You aren't any of them things to me. You want to fuck ten men? Give me an hour to round them up. You want to be celibate? I'll weep in mourning of your pussy but, I'll respect your decision." Ghosting his lips over my neck the words brush my skin like he's trying to implant them there. "You were made for sin and packaged as an Angel."
I have to work to hold on to the resentment inside of me and Roel works harder to push it away. "Want me to kill whoever made you think differently?" There is no doubt that he would all it would take is telling him a name and he'd probably fucking skip all the way to Salerno. The events of the night have loosened something inside of me and it falls out without meaning to. "I have a high sex drive and he said I was either touched as a child or born to be a whore. That it's disgusting for a woman to want to have sex that much."
Being a teenager is supposed to be fun and adventurous. The only relationship I went into with hope burned after three years of hearing how wrong I am. Roel gets bigger at my back, his chest inflates and his muscles are like stone around me. Turning me by my shoulders there's nothing but violence in his eyes. "I'm not a little bitch like whoever that cunt was. I'm a man, engjëlli. You want me to fuck you morning, noon and night? I will, just give me breaks to hydrate."
He doesn't look like he's joking despite the playfulness in the words and I relax. I didn't want to live with him and have my actions thrown in my face, knowing it won't be it feels like a weight has been lifted off me.
Sinking to my knees I give him my gratitude and fist his still hard dick. Roel collects my hair in one hand and pulls until my neck is extended. Jade eyes stare into my soul with lust and violence but I don't look away as he controls my hand and guides his dick into my mouth.
Closing my lips around him, I hollow my cheeks and roll my tongue wanting more. The hand around my hair pulls tighter and he thrusts into my mouth. "Fuck, this mouth perëndia." The husky voice has me leaking down my thighs with no understanding of the word and Roel drags me up and down his length. Spit flows from the side of my mouth but all that violence and lust inside of him is controlled by me, he's at my mercy not the other way around and it feels fucking powerful.
His eyes flick over my shoulder and Roel pulls me up to stand. "Ride me, with them on." He gestures behind me to the wings and my heels under them before sitting on the edge of the bed and puts a condom on. Stretching over I can feel his eyes on my eyes and arch my back giving him a better view. The low curse leaving him feels like praise and I get giddy inside.
Once I've got the wings and heels, his voice comes out clear and powerful. "Crawl to me, show me how much you want my dick angel." I'm already on my hands and knees but I raise to my full height not giving him what he wants. Taking measured steps I hold the items loosely on my fingers until I'm stood between his spread legs. Dropping my shoes on the floor in front of me I run my finger along his sharp jaw and lust coats my voice. "You want me more, pretty boy."
I step back before Roel can act on whatever thoughts are swirling around his mind. Repeating his role earlier in the night, I balance my shoe on my toes and press the heel against his bare chest. "Make yourself useful." My tone isn't bored anymore, there's too much heat in them.
Balancing on my toes when he pulls my leg further back I keep my spine straight not wanting to fall on my face. Roel dips his head down and looks up my leg a smirk pulling at his lips. "You're dripping for me Angel, look at your thighs covered wanting what only I can fucking give you." I don't have to look down to agree with him, I can feel it. More leaks out as Roel licks his lips and strokes one finger from my ankle to my inner thigh. Flicking his eyes back up to me, he doesn't look away as he brings it to his mouth and licks me off him.
Keeping my eyes, he moves slowly and kisses a path from my knee to my ankle. The soft lips pressing into my skin distract me from the strings being wrapped around my ankles until he reaches my foot and kisses below my ankle. Delicately putting it back on the ground he repeats the process on the other and takes the wings held limply on my fingers. Once they're fitted on my back, Roel softly strokes down my arms until he reaches my hand and pulls me closer to straddle him.
Holding his shoulders as he lines himself up at my entrance Roel tongues my nipple and sucks it into his mouth. The hand on my hip pulls me down impaling me on his length. "Fucking perfection." Roel breathes the words into my skin and I roll my hips. Pushing back on his shoulders so he lays flat he leans back on his arms and stays fixed watching me ride him. "I wish I took you bare, feel your tight pussy with nothing between us." Opening me up with two fingers to see more I rest back holding his knees for support and slowly move down his dick so he can see everything.
Something flashes in his eyes, it looks like longing but it's gone too quick. Replaced by violent lust, Roel moves forward and open his legs wider so I fall back. Holding the outside of my thigh his fingers knead my flesh and he tries to pull it up. "Put your leg over my shoulder, angel." Relaxing my muscles, he hooks my knee over his elbow and pulls my leg until it's over his shoulder and wraps the other around his waist. My heels dig into his back and Roel slowly works his hand from my hip up my body until he's holding my throat.
The look in his eyes is terrifying, it promises nothing but painful pleasure. That look doesn't prepare me for when Roel raises to his full height and I tighten my leg around his waist and over his shoulder so I don't fall.
The only thing stopping me is his hand around my throat and I latch onto his wrist with both hands to stop him from letting go. Supporting me with his other hand on my lower back he fucks me upside down and the fear of falling makes the build higher than ever before.
The jade eyes stare into my soul again, a twisted smile lifting his lips and Roel looks across my body that he has suspended around him. "My fallen angel." His tone is serious and I'd laugh at the situation if he didn't thrust into me so hard I swing.
My moans and screams are cut off as he keeps the brutal pace. Roel flexes his hand on my neck and I feel lightheaded from the position and lack of air but my inner muscles clench telling me to wait, promising better than I've ever experienced for my patience I do. My nails and heels must be breaking into his skin but Roel doesn't stop, when I tighten around him internally and with my limbs his eyes darken and he pulls me up with his hold on my throat. The change in position has him hitting a spot inside of me that makes light burst in front of my eyes.
It's not a drift into my climax where I float up, it's a plummet as I sink into a depth of desire and never want to leave. There's no sound or vision just the feeling of heat around me and lips stroking my jaw. His voice breaks through and I'm not nodding mindlessly not taking the words in. "That's it angel, fucking fall only for me." Pulling more out of me, Roel doesn't stop and I can feel my leg slipping off his shoulder. Before I can drop further he rises and turns falling over me with his head buried in me neck and our breathing ragged.