24.

Maria
I have a superpower as long as I don't drink hard liquor I'll never forget what happened the night before. That was my mistake when we first played truth or dare, whisky. The deliciously filthy memory is clear in my mind and Roel's cum was dried on my skin as proof. He broke and I told him to walk away before he could do it to me.
We're both waiting for the news to break on Monroe and fear worms it's way inside me. I don't think he can press charges and the site legally are not allowed to give him my personal information. But Roel went through the file and he's a bigger bastard than I thought he was.
The associates I didn't think anything of are people with ties to la cosa nostra. Monroe has been attending the fights they host watching children getting beaten by adults and joining in the sick weak fucking bastard.
Sensing my emotions, Roel pulls me to his side and distracts me keeping his voice gentle. "I don't want you to get that implant anymore." His choice of conversation makes me pull away. Pulling a laptop from the table he reads out the options I've looked at before. "You can get other stuff so you're not getting cut into and there aren't bruises all over you." He doesn't look at me reading the list and pink colours his cheeks. "I don't know how this shit works but there's pills, a coil, injections and shit."
I want to laugh but it's weirdly sweet how he's nervous. Relaxing I take the device from his hand and put it on the coffee table getting his attention. Keeping my tone gentle I try to get him to understand. "The pill makes me feel horrible, the coil hurts and the injection doesn't last very long." Birth control is finding the lesser of out of the evils, what works for someone else might not work for me. It's a catch 22, be unprotected or uncomfortable.
Roel looks pissed but his hands are gentle stroking the bruise that's deepening. "I don't like it." Everyday he's doing more things that make me soften and the words are filled with more meaning than he meant to. "It's fucked that I can use a condom while you're basically getting fucking surgery." The thought has him turning rigid and then a wide smile takes over his face. "I won't fuck you without one so you don't need it." Roel sounds so proud of himself and my laugh slips out.
His smile turns soft as he stares at my lips and cups my cheek stroking my bottom lip with his thumb. "Such a beautiful sound." His voice is filled with awe and the laugh stops dead in my throat. Leaning into his touch a voice in the back of my head tells me not to but I can't stop myself. I'm being pulled closer by those jade eyes and my phone starts vibrating stopping me before I make this worse.
Getting away from the moment I see Monroe's profile sending requests for calls and messages cursing me out. Roel takes it from my hand reading them and his jaw clenches. "I told you to get rid of this shit." The accusation latches on to my skin and I ignore him. Leaving him on the sofa I go to lock myself away but footsteps follow after me. Speeding up I make it inside my room and Roel pushes against the door before I can lock it. He doesn't put his full weight behind it, just enough so it stays open and I move back when I see I'm crushing his arm.
It's not violence in his eyes but disappointment and it turns to lust as he takes a step closer. Every inch he moves I take two back until my calves touch the nightstand and I'm out of room. Roel cages me in with his palms flat against the wall behind me and desire heats inside of me. "Get on your knees, you're going to suck daddy's dick like a good girl until I feel better." It intensifies with the low voice and filthy words.
Pushing against his chest Roel takes a step back giving me room to do as he said. I shouldn't do it but my body moves without me telling it to. Shock flashes across his face before his smile comes out and Roel watches as I lower to my knees. Before I can take him out, or touch him, he softens his voice. "Arms up angel." His voice is like a key to the hidden part of me I've kept hidden and I keep following him.
Holding my arms above my head he pulls my dress up and gently uncovers my body. "Take everything off." He doesn't watch to make sure I do as he said and leans over me opening the drawer. When I'm naked while he's fully dressed, Roel hides whatever he's picked up behind his back and the dark edge of lust coats those jade eyes. "The only dick you'll ever have is mine." There's a heavy thud as something lands in the space between my knees and his feet punctuating his words. I'm stopped from looking at what it is when Roel tilts my face up and moves closer speaking against my lips. "The only money you will ever spend is mine." My eyes close leaning in and I do what he told me to and seal our lips together.
He pulls away before I can deepen it and there's a strange light in his eyes I've never seen before. "Not the time for that sweet tongue you've kept from me for too long." We're both breathing hard and Roel keeps my face in the position he wants as he leaves a wet kiss on my forehead and then presses something smooth against the spot.
Letting me move back I go to take it off when he tuts. "You wanted to earn the money, if that falls off your head you lose it. If it's still there when I'm done fucking your mouth the $2 million is yours." The magpie in my heart flutters further south and I'm leaking down my thighs. I don't look away as Roel pulls his t shirt over his head in that way men do in movies where it makes all those thickly walled muscles constrict.
Looking at the item in front of me, it's a toy that I didn't buy. It's huge and thick stuck to the wood and Roel's voice is full of pride. "I told you only ever my dick, even if it's fake." The questions are loud and he answers them when he frees his length. How the fuck did he get an exact replica in my bedroom. My mouth waters as I stare at the bead of pre-cum beckoning me closer and I wrap my right hand around him.
Stopping me stroking his length, Roel's hand wraps around mine and he replaces it with my left hand. Holding my wrist to control my movements his voice is full of wonder. "Fuck, seeing my rings on your hand while you stroke my dick. Fucking beautiful." He's staring at my hand and then he gestures to the dildo between us. "You're going to get my pussy ready for me while I choke you with my cock." My brain is empty and I nod lifting on my knees and lining it at my entrance.
Pushing against my shoulder gently I move back knowing he wants to see as I slowly sink down. "That's it engjëlli, you missed me didn't you?" I open my mouth to say something but it gets trapped in my throat as Roel pushes his dick forward.
Letting go of my hand, he threads his fingers through my hair and controls my head. The hand on my shoulder flexes until his fingers are curled around the joint controlling my body. Pushing my body down I moan around his length taking him further and Roel drags my head back. "Keep your eyes on me while my dick is down your throat and you can feel me inside you." I didn't realise my eyes had closed and I snap them open not wanting him to stop playing with my body.
I'm not prepared for the depth of emotion in his eyes, it's not just desire there's something else as Roel holds my head back and thrusts into my mouth. My hand slips from around his dick holding his thigh for support and my hips move searching release. "Look at how far the angel has fell, on her knees for my cursed soul." Spit flows from the corners of my mouth and my eyes water when he pushes further. Most of his length is inside my throat and I breath through my nose.
Roel doesn't move and his eyes flick up. Changing the position of his hands his thumb presses into my forehead and I'm close to my release as he looks for permission. Nodding my head wanting more Roel smiles and slowly pushes the rest of the way. "Fucking perfect. Good girl open that throat for me just like your cunt does." My vision blurs as more tears line my lashes and Roel moves back allowing me air.
His thrusts aren't as deep but I gag and moan around him my body unable to pick what I want more, both of finding our climax or my air. Sealing my lips tighter my cheeks suck further in massaging the sides of his dick and Roel groans. The hand on my shoulder rocks me making my inner walls clench trying to keep my climax away so I can watch his but it's too much and I scream. The sound garbled as Roel pushes further and two hands hold my head as he fills my mouth.
I can't swallow around him fast enough and it leaks out of my mouth dripping down my chin landing on my chest and thighs. Pulling out of my mouth, Roel picks me up and I try to hold on to the full feeling clenching around it. "I'll fill that greedy cunt angel. Let go." There's no aggression in his filthy promise and I relax as he kisses my head. Carrying me to the bed Roel lays me down gently and peels the cheque off my forehead. His face is filled with pride and I forgot it was there. His lips press into the spot and I feel needy again squirming below him.
Wrapping my legs around his waist, my hand move down his chest. I don't get any further when Roel grips my wrists and hold them above my head. His eyes flick over my face like can't pick a point to look, we both move at the same time and Roel strokes his tongue against mine before reaching every corner of my mouth. Holding my wrists on one hand, he maps my body with the other. Flattening his palm against my sternum I push into the touch wanting to feel him everywhere.
Roel pulls away and his eyes stay locked on my lips like they're going to turn into smoke. Pushing more of his weight on to me, he attacks my mouth. I can't do anything but wrap around him and hang on while he fucks my mouth with his tongue. Nothing else exists but the feeling of him on me. There's no worries or need for defence because Roel batters through them before I can even put them up.
He pulls away again and opens his mouth to say something but decides against it and this kiss is fierce but softer than the last one. Letting go of my wrists he holds my thigh kneading the flesh and I touch every part of him I can reach. Coming up for air, Roel creates distance between us holding himself up on his hands. "I'm hungry, be a good wife and feed your husband." The filthy undertone to his words have my legs loosening and he flips onto his back with his hands behind his head. "Sit on my face, engjëlli." When I don't move quick enough, he picks me up and positions me how he wants me.