6.

Roel
Maria steps back but she doesn't leave my space with Rizzo keeping his beady eyes on our every move. When the bottle girls circle I take the gun and put on a show for the bastard.
Threading my fingers through her hair, I pull Maria back until she looks like she's doing the limbo. Her eyes are wide as she looks up at me and I position the gun in the right angle so everyone can see her opening up for me.
Parting her red lips, I keep my finger on the trigger as Angel catches every drop of liquor flowing from the spout. Her mouth is filling up but I don't stop until her eyes get wider at the threat of messying her up. Blindly giving the bottle back to whoever is behind me, I seal our lips together.
Drinking from her mouth without the liquor was fucking elixir. With it my tongue feels weightless on the search for hers. Her fingers dig into my shoulders and our masks knock together but I don't let her go. Drinking down the apple vodka we meet at the same time and electricity works itself up my spine.
Slowly bringing her to stand, I don't let go. I've thought about Maria ever since that first night in The Basement, months went by until I seen her with Ajla and she's never allowed herself to admit that our bodies together create nothing but fucking pleasure.
Curling her fingers around my shoulder, Maria slowly caresses me until she reaches my neck and pulls me closer. I've wanted her for fucking years after one taste I'm not planning on going anywhere. Someone nudges my shoulder and it's forceful trying to get my attention. Keeping angel plastered to me, I flatten my palm on her lower back and reluctantly unthread my fingers from her hair.
Lucky raises both eyebrows in question and brushes the corner of his mouth with his thumb. "You got some crumbs." Confusion has my head pulling back but I wipe at my lip at whatever's there. Keeping his voice low so Maria doesn't hear he turns giving her his back and leans closer to me. "You were eating at her like she's your last meal." There's no heat to his words and I look to his wife and back to him making my own point. All these fuckers act like sex only exists between them. Lucky might be the only one who gets to feel that way because he refused to touch anyone but his wife. Doesn't mean we all want to die frustrated virgins. If I lived by that oath I'd burn a hole in my palm. Some people have streaks for how many days they go to the gym, read or some other shit they find beneficial. My streak started at 14 and I've never missed a day, I don't plan on starting now.
Pulling Maria with me she wraps her arm around my waist and lays her head on my chest playing the role of in love and smitten. I could get used to her there but it's all fake as fuck, we'll crash and burn. Love exists platonically, everything else is falsified and our brains mistake the chemicals of pleasure attaching them to a singular person when they can be replicated with anyone.
I don't need to guide her this time and Maria sits in my lap. Her ass brushes against my dick when she swivels her legs and fits her back to my chest. Debating what the consequences would be if I bent angel over and took her right here, another idea pops up.
The club is dark and we're in the corner of the booth so no one would be able to see is. With Maria's wings she has to lean forward so the angle could work. Feeling my smile against her shoulder, she turns and raises one eyebrow. No one is looking at us all in their own conversations but I keep my voice low speaking into her neck. "Think you can keep up that fake ass bullshit with my cock inside your tight pussy?" Her eyes go wide but her pupils are blown at the image. "Lean forward and pull your panties to the side." She doesn't follow the instruction and pushes back thinking her weight would be able to stop me.
It's no fun if she doesn't want to play so I try to hold her thighs. Maria has other ideas, crossing her legs she shifts her ass so she's on one thigh with her legs between mine. When she leans over me to speak to Klea, an arm behind my neck my face is at the perfect height to fuck with her.
The fabric at the side of her dress bunches forward and I get the eight wonder of the word in front of me, side boob. The swell of her tit and the crease that makes me salivate. A woman's body is art, every curve is carefully crafted and any of those little creases call out to me telling me to plant my flag and make it my home. Maria's body doesn't though, hers is like estate that everyone strives for. It taunts me telling me I'll never be granted entry and that small peek is all I'll get.
Fighting back, I trace it with my tongue and her breath hitches as I slowly map around her tit. The hand on my nape flexes and her fingers dig into my skin. It's not pulling me away but to ground herself. Sucking the skin into my mouth, I scrape it with my teeth before repeating the motion. I'm down bad sucking on the side of her tit and leaking pre-cum from the small fucking act.
It serves the purpose of letting me eavesdrop in her conversation with Klea and I hide my smile in her skin. She's dragging it out wanting me here as much as I want to. Letting her go I press my lips into the mark that will be there, a small goodbye until the brain attached to the body gives in.
Pulling back I sit at my full height and frustration radiates from Angel. She doesn't stop my hand holding her thigh and I can feel her muscles constrict as she fidgets trying to find relief. All she needed to do was lean forward and my dick would be buried inside of her but Maria had to be stubborn.
I've lost my siren by the end of the night, Lucky said she called a car and he had one of the guards walk her out but there's something swirling in my gut. When my phone rings flashing Kendrix name, I know exactly what it is.

Walking back into The Basement knowing after so many years I'll get another taste I try to calm myself the fuck down. I've probably built Maria up to unrealistic expectations, it was the moment and nothing more. But now she's back, dressed in her wings and Kendrix is with her after I got her ready all night. The exact same moment replicated with a twist, I know who's under the mask and she'll be hooked on me.
I still have my devils mask on and it feels serendipitous that while she's dressed like an Angel, the devil is making its way through the crowd. But she's the temptress pulling me in and I'm the sucker ready to hand her a thrown; my face.
They're sat in the main room watching the show taking place, some of the dancers choose to work The Basement rather than the private rooms if they want a night off from entertaining clients. Everyone who enters knows not to touch and it gives them a break.
There's a warm feeling in my chest when I see Maria isn't sat on Kendrix's knee like she was with me. Pushing whatever fucked up heartburn is trying to take over me, I can feel my cheeks brush the cool steel of the mask as I make my presence known. "Ready for your birthday present, engjëlli?" I hold my hand up waiting for her to take it.
Surprisingly Maria doesn't ignore me and smooths her dress down and stands. Her fingers are warm and she doesn't give me her palm acting like this is some old time courtship. I couldn't give two fucks because these fingers are going to bring her pleasure and I'll see that fucking body of hers contort in bliss as she comes undone. A climax is like a dance, hips rolling and muscles flexing to a beat that's inside you until it reaches its crescendo and you erupt. A beautiful symphony that changes notes every time.
Maria doesn't let go of my hand as we walk to the private rooms, her blues lighting up and darkening at the view into each room until we reach ours for the night. Before stepping inside, Maria moves closer to me. Her eyes flicking over my shoulder and gives her rule. "No kissing." She fucked my mouth earlier tonight but she's putting up a pointless barrier right now.
Kendrix shrugs and looks confused at her rule. "It's always been like that, I haven't forgotten don't worry." He gives her a small smile trying to reassure her. Maria's face falls when she sees the realisation in mine. She wouldn't kiss him but she couldn't get enough with me. What a filthy little liar angel is.
Once we're inside with the door closed sealing us away, they both look around at the change in room. The last one didn't have a viewing window but this one does. I won't use this without a mask, you never know when an enemy will be watching and some of them would use an innocent to make their point.
Flicking my knife open, I cut away at the strap going around her neck. The scrap of fabric that was once her dress pools around her feet and Maria stands like a fucking queen naked in nothing but the wings on her back and the heels that will soon be scraping down mine. Tilting her chin up to me as Kendrix undresses, I whisper against her lips. "What do you want, angel?" Her smile is slow and evil, her hand rests on my dick and it takes everything in me not to fuck her senseless. "Make it a birthday to remember." Her request doesn't have the heat in her eyes, it's cute and innocent despite the situation.
I'm not going to waste a second of the time she's gracing me with this round. Unbuttoning my shirt I let it drop wherever it lands and the rest of my clothes follow. Already making a decision, Kendrix lays on the bed with his hands under his head waiting for our verbal foreplay to end. "On the bed, you're going to suck my dick while you get that sweet sin of a pussy eaten." Maria looks behind her and bites her lip. Her eyes flick back to me and the window that's currently tinted so no one can see in. Keeping my tone even, I try to reassure her. "They won't see your face but, we don't have to turn it on." A sparkle enters her dark blues and I know this is definitely my dream fucking woman when she shakes head and rasps. "Let them see how an angel and devil corrupt man." Her eyes go from our costumes to Kendrix fully bare like a mortal. She doesn't realise that she corrupted the devil and not only man, I'm stood with my dick leaking and unable to move in awe of her. Everything about the way she moves is done with grace, watching Maria perch on Kendrix face like it was built for her but her eyes don't leave mine as I flick the switch allowing the outside world to witness the divinity that is Maria.