7.

Maria
The glass tint slowly reduces and there's no one there making disappointment swirl inside of me. It's still darkened enough to act as a mirror and I watch the hands come to hips pulling me down. They're not rough like Roel's but gentle. The tongue working through my slit is the opposite of the hands and I grind down searching for more. Kendrix moans against my clit and the heat in Roel's eye holds nothing but approval.
Keeping our eyes locked I follow him as he walks to the cabinet against the back wall. He picks up different items but his back is to me so I don't see what they are until Roel passes condoms and lube to the Kendrix. Pulling my cheeks apart to watch, his fingers dig into my flesh as he rocks me on the face below. "Get her ass ready, she's taking both of us." More wetness rushes out of me and Kendrix moans against my pussy as Roel works his hands up my back and holds my shoulders. I'm not in control of my movements with his fingers curling over collar bones and he makes me push more of my weight down. "Good girl, keep going angel and we'll watch you fly." The words brush my ear and Roel maps down my sides until he's holding my hips. Pushing me forward, he roughly grinds me against Kendrix's face until I fall forward on my forearms.
Rough calloused hands pull my ass cheeks apart and cool liquid slides against my puckered hole. It's not the finger of that hand that works me but a gentle one. Looking over my shoulder I expect Roel to be watching how he's playing my body but his eyes are fixed on mine. Stroking himself from base to tip, pre-cum glistens against the crown making saliva pool in my mouth. Roel is broad, tall and muscular. His dick is huge and I clench around a tongue imagining him replacing it. Taking measures steps he doesn't look away from my eyes as moves to stand in front of me.
His fist speeds up and he tilts my face up with his knuckles under my chin. "Tap my leg if you want me to stop." I nod and open my mouth but he doesn't give me his dick. Dipping down he speaks with his lips against my ear. "They're all watching, waiting to see if the angel who fell can make it back up to heaven." My eyes flick to the side remembering the lack of audience but the hall is crowded now. I can't make out any features and I'm stopped from my thoughts when Roel straighten and slaps his dick against my cheek until I open my mouth.
The finger against my back hole pushes forward at the same time I wrap my lips around Roel, my moan works around him and I want to push back and forward at the same time. Wrapping my hair around his fist, he thrusts into my mouth and I hold his hips trying to stabilise myself. They're both playing my body and it's too much, all my thoughts and feelings are knocked out of my body being replaced by only what's going on in this moment.
All I can see is jade and my muscles clench as Kendrix increases his speed. Sucking my clit into his mouth, my mouth opens wide and any moans or screams are choked by Roel's dick pushing further down my throat. He keeps me upright, lifting me higher so Kendrix can move out from below me Roel pulls out of my throat so I can breathe and my eyes close. Air brushes against my skin when he dips down and whispers. "You want to stop?"
One question has my eyes snapping open to see the devil mask firmly fixed on his face and the softness in his eyes has me gripping his length in my fist and taking control of my movements. The room fills with the sound of me gagging and spit pools down his length. "That's it angel, look at you sucking my dick." The glass shows what everyone can see, the feathers on my back are still attached and the mask hasn't moved. I don't have a halo but my hair wrapped around Roel's fist looks like a dark one.
Lips move across my back and shoulders, another hand cupping my head as I try to take more and make Roel lose control. Adding another finger Kendrix stretches me and the burn feels good. His lips don't stop dancing on my skin until I relax around him and more lube is poured over my ass. Lining himself up at my puckered hole, fear and nerves run through me. It's the fear of something new, I've had a butt plug but never an actual dick in my ass.
My upper body pauses and I hold Roel's thigh trying to push the nerves away as Kendrix pushes forward. Whatever flashes across my face makes Roel's harden and he looks away from me for the first time. "Go slow, let her feel everything." Kendrix changes pace at the order and I relax. I'm not going to give thought to the look Roel gives me, instead I hollow my cheeks and take more of him in my mouth.
When Kendrix is fully seated in my ass, Roel pulls me off him and wraps his hand around my throat. The other hand maps my body and he leans on the bed until we're face to face. "They all wish they were you, wanting to feel what it's like having us play with your body. But they wish they had you as well." My eyes go to the glass and the crowd has got bigger. The hand around my throat leaves and I see both of the move at the same time attacking my neck.
A slap lands on my inner thigh and I widen my legs giving him the space he asked for. Roel doesn't work me up, he thrusts two fingers inside me and I push down feeling full as my head rolls back. Their lips are still on either side of my neck and I hold whoever I can reach letting the build up start again.
Kendrix stays on my neck but Roel moves further Dow, his tongue tracing a patch from my neck to my chest and he flicks my nipple sucking it into his mouth. I'm grinding against them both asking for more and running from it when it's given. Then it all stops and they both remove themselves from me.
Holding my chin Roel smiles at my confusion and pulls me across the bed until I'm standing. "I want to eat you while he's fucking your ass, legs up on my arms angel." His instruction is even more confusing but he doesn't give me a chance to question it. Hooking his elbows under my knees, Roel lifts me and goes back to playing with my nipples. Kendrix moves closer to my back and adds more lube to my ass before reentering. Roel doesn't move until he's successfully passed me over and Kendrix has hold of my thighs. Lips move down my body and I the thrusts in my back hole are shallow so they're not disturbed. The devil kneels as man keeps me open for him and all I can see is swirls of jade in the devilish red before he does what he said and eats me, there's no other word to describe how Roel is playing my body like he's been given the manual.
One hand works behind me and I thread my fingers through Kendrix's hair, the other slowly works down my body feeling the people watching in anticipation of what I'll do, it makes me push my chest out letting them see the wings and how far I've fell. Anchoring myself I grip both of their heads and air brushes my neck when Kendrix works his lips over my skin.
Not wanting any attention to be off him, Roel holds my thighs and pulls me down. They both move in sink, two pairs of hands making by body move his eyes stay locked on mine until I can feel the climax building in me again and he pulls away. Rising to his full height, Roel already has a condom on and lines up at my entrance.
He doesn't push forward changing the position of my arms so my chest is exposed to them. Kendrix keeps his lips at my neck and Roel goes to the other side whispering in my ear. "Pull me to heaven or I'll drag you down to hell." The coolness of the mask brushes my skin as he moves down and Kendrix does the same until they both suck my pebbled nipples into their mouth. Every part of me that could be toyed with is stimulated, and Roel slowly pushes in.
My nails dig into their skin, I feel too full like I'll combust and the only reason I'm not is because I'm in their hold. Giving me time to adjust, he lets my nipple go with a pop and wraps a hand around my throat. My back is arched, the devil wrapped around me while man tries to ground me. Roel pulls out until the tip and thrusts in as Kendrix does the opposite. There's a sweet spot where they're both filling me at the same time and my hips move trying to keep them there.
All three of us look into the darkened glass and watch as I climax shaking in their arms. It snaps something inside Roel and his hips snap up faster and harder. A hand leaving my thigh wraps around my waist keeping me upright while they drag another out of me and vision dances.
Everything else falls away, there's no toxic parents or marriages. There's only this moment and I feel myself soar up floating above everything else. No one can keep me tethered, it's violently peaceful until everything in my body pauses. I'm still dazed and full of euphoria as Kendrix pulls out of my ass and Roel keeps me in his arms. Instead of setting me on my feet, he lays me on the bed gently and smooths my hair back.
The gentle touch coaxes me back down to earth and Roel doesn't have the mask on anymore. "Didn't want to leave the gates angel?" My laugh is genuine and free for the first time in years. His eyes go wide at the sound and Roel slowly removes the mask from my face. The wings on my back are already gone and I don't have my shoes on. However long I've been laying here, he's managed to get me comfortable and has his shorts pulled up. The glass is dark again so no one can see in but he doesn't move to get dressed.
Handing me a bottle of water my limbs shake, they feel like jelly. It's like my previous armours have been stripped away from me, I don't have anything to hide behind so I avoid his eyes. Sitting up I lean against the headboard and wince at the soreness setting into my muscles.