82.

Maria
Refusing to let Roel hide from me a moment longer I push us both, I feel confident stood in front of him with nothing but my bra and panties. My heart physically grows threatening to break out of my rib cage when he closes his fist around his belt buckle muting any clack that would threaten to snap the control I have. We don't look away from each others eyes as the rustling of his clothes being removed fills the space.
Bending at my waist, I hold Roel's shoulders and feel his muscles flex as I stroke down his arms until I reach his wrists. Moving his limbs at the same time as the words leaving me our smiles are wide and free. "Make yourself useful husband." He doesn't stop me putting his hands on my ribs but he moves up instead of down. Stroking around my back, he unhooks my bra without looking away from me.
Flattening his palms on my back as I stand in nothing but the thin lace covering between my thighs, I wait for him to move. Roel doesn't take my panties off, his lips pressing into the centre of my chest and he relaxes knowing there isn't any fear coursing through me.
His hands are slow tracing my curves until he reaches my hips and slowly peels the lace down my legs. It's monumental, something so small but vulnerable after so long of not having it. The benefit of never opening my eyes means the only naked image I have in my memory is of my husband and it didn't do him justice. He's perfect in every way and I straddle his thigh leaving space between our bodies for what I want to do.
Leaning closer I mimic the last time I felt powerful and speak against his lips. "Good boy, look at how good you listen to your wife." The long low curse leaves him on a breath flowing straight into my lungs. "Fucccckkkk." I'm not even touching him apart from my perch on his thighs but, Roel bolsters my confidence.
Taking one hand from my hip, I slowly bring it to length. The nerves come back with my need and fear battling, pre cum glistens at his tip in an enticing pearl but I can't bridge the gap between what I want to do and what my mind is trying to block out.
Jade eyes have my focus instead, the protective bangle around my wrist is a representation of the eyes I love filled with lust and longing. Roel doesn't look away and follows my guidance, stroking himself from base to tip with my hand on his wrist I curl my other hand around his nape grounding myself.
With the demons banished, I look down and clench my thighs tighter around his at the sight. Flicking back up to him, I can feel the lust burning through my features as I let my spit pool and drop in a line over his tip. The curse is just air, longer than before and Roel's thighs flex under mine. His hand on my back strokes down, curling around my hip he tries to reposition me. When I don't move his words are rough filled with desire. "Make yourself cum, ride my thigh angel."
Shaking my head our noses brush until I rest my forehead on his getting the perfect angle to see him all. My voice is strong despite my own need building, I want him to come apart. To witness his pleasure instead of mine being the sole focus. "No, you're going to cum for me." His hand speeds up and my nails dig into his wrist stopping the movement. "When I tell you, like a good boy."
The jade is nothing but a thin ring, nearly fully eclipsed with how wide his pupils are blown and it's invigorating having him under my control. Roel is a man who doesn't give it easily, he's confident in the power he holds and it fills me with joy knowing he's giving that over to me.
Rewarding us both, I push myself further and circle the head of his dick with my thumb. Collecting the pre-cum on the pad of my finger I bring it to my lips and my limb doesn't shake as I hesitantly push it between my lips. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum." My smile gets wider and I repeat the action but trace his lips instead of bringing it to my own.
Tasting the unique taste of Roel off his lips, I make sure there's nothing left and sit back leaving enough space between our bodies so I have an unobstructed view. When his hand speeds up, the coo leaves me. "Poor baby, do you need to cum?" He nods brushing his forehead against mine and my smile feels wicked.
Pulling on Roel's wrist, his face falls before it fills with reverence as I softly stroke him. "You're fucking killing me." His tortured groan has me hiding my laugh in his neck as I map the outer feather of the wings with my tongue. Flexing his fingers on my hip his words rush together begging without the words. "Can I touch you?"
My tongue stays on his skin as I trace a line to his ear and whisper. "Say please." Soft lips press into my shoulder before the plea brushes the skin. "Please engjëlli, I need to fucking taste you." Shuffling back on his thighs, Roel holds the front of my thigh his thumb making circles waiting to be granted permission I'm not going to give yet.
Tracing between my legs with two fingers, they glisten as I pull them out and a gentle handle lifts my wrist until they're in his mouth. My hand speeds up without thought at the sight and I'm squirming clenching around nothing as his smile turns feral knowingly. The whisper is quiet but he hears and love battles with lust. "What do I taste like?" Bringing our faces closer together, one word has me rewarding Roel for his answer. "Mine."
Resting our foreheads together, I let my spit pool down and he copies me as his hand works between my thighs. Wanting his release more than my own, I ignore the moan threatening to escape and rush out. "Be a good husband and cum for your wife." It doesn't work, the sound travels between the syllables making him match my efforts and two fingers push inside of me making me throw my head back.
We're both holding our breath, a groan rumbling through Roel's chest gets trapped as warmth spills over my fist and my nails dig into his neck. The very essence of my being floats out of my body meeting his in the ether and smiling at me. When I float back down to my own body, it's lighter. Some of the weight that was baring down on me was knocked away and a warm hand strokes down my back as my forehead rests against a solid chest and soft lips press into my temple.
Roel's heart is beating wildly, thumping against my brain like it needs to communicate with me. His lips press into my cheek as he holds my nape and pulls me up. I know my smile is dopey and sated without seeing it, his whisper making it get wider. "You fucking wreck me. Pull me to heaven or drag me to hell, and it will never be enough." My own confession isn't enough but he acts like eight letters are everything. "I love you."
Keeping me in his arms, Roel uses his forearm as a barrier to stop my muscles tensing or the powerful feeling leaving and making sure I'm not pushed passed the unspoken hurdles. His dick doesn't touch me and I'm relaxed knowing that his control is ironclad, he will never do anything to cause me discomfort.
His lips keep alternating between my cheek and shoulder as he walks us into the bathroom and turns the shower on. As the water heats he stares up at me emotion chokes his words. "I will always be in awe of how strong you are." Holding my chin between his thumb and finger, Roel doesn't let me look away. "You aren't just my better half, you're my reason for being Maria Çami, engjëlli'm."
Tears burn the back of my nose at his conviction and Roel shakes his head in disbelief. "I don't know who fucked up and allowed you in my life but I will never let you go. When you go back to heaven after this life I'll beg, borrow, steal and torture to make it back to you." There's so much love vibrating in the space between us and my tears fall. I must look like a crazy person with his cum drying on my stomach, tears streaming down my face and a ridiculously wide smile but Roel looks at me like I'm art.
My voice cracks under the weight of the emotions inside of me but it's strong enough to show my gratitude. "In a million lifetimes, lived a million different ways I would always chose you, marito mio." Walking us under the spray of hot water, the usually sharp features are soft and Roel's hands touch every inch of my body claiming it as his own.

Blinking awake the sheets are cold as I stretch out, Roel steps out of the bathroom with a towel tied low on his hips. There's no band showing he has his boxers on underneath and I feel lighter. Slowly, no matter how painful, we'll find a new normal where we both have our comforts again.
Sitting with his back against the headboard, I lay my head on his thigh and my eyes close as peace washes over me. He strokes my hair back and I can hear the smile in his voice as he asks. "You going to Steorra today?" Shaking my head no because I like our bubble, there's a muted laugh blowing across my hair when Roel rearranges me so I'm sat up at his side.
Being a brat I lean all of my weight into Roel and groan. "I was comfortable there." It's earlier than I usually wake up, the sun only kissing the horizon and I married a weirdo who rises before the sun like he needs to witness it's ascent. Remembering his question excitement chases some of the grumpiness away. Usually that question means we're doing our favourite activity, me spending Roel's money. "Inessa is taking the kids to an away day, I have the day to myself."
He nods and presses his lips to my shoulder, they don't move just resting there with his temple against mine. Not liking the position, he picks me up placing me between his thighs and chasing more sleep away as I grumble. Roel's voice is quiet and I turn into it as he wraps his arms around me. "You're cute when you're like this, and moody Maria comes out." My nose scrunches hearing him say my name and Roel strokes the creases as he laughs. Ignoring him because no one should have this much energy when the world isn't even fully awake, I settle in my favourite place against his chest.
I'm drifting back to sleep when his phone buzzes and Roel decides to be an asshole. "You ringing me to say you've finally become a real boy?" I don't need to ask who he's talking to, his obsession with trying to get under Aron's skin has never left. It's been years of hearing the same jokes calling him a robot and I feel bad for the guy. Aron never rises to the taunts, just letting them wash over his head like he is a computer.
When the call ends, I'm awake and can't stop the reprimand from coming out. "Stop being mean to him all the time, it's not nice." It sounds like I'm talking to a child, but that's how they all act taking the piss out of each other. Holding me closer, Roel kisses a path up my neck to my ear. "Nice doesn't exist in our world engjëlli." He's speaking so softly trying to pull me around to his view.
The playfulness comes back and he sits up dragging me with him. "And I am nice, I'm a fucking pleasure to be around." Hiding my laugh I turn straddling his thighs and lay out the evidence to show the opposite. "You told Aron he had a charging port instead of a dick." Somehow I manage to keep a straight face repeating the words I heard three years ago. I deserve an award for not choking when I heard it the first time and Roel shrugs believing his dumbass joke. Holding my thighs and leaning into the headboard he turns rigid as I argue back. "No, he doesn't."
I don't give a fuck what Aron has between his legs but my husband clearly does. Bringing our faces closer together, one hand holding my thigh tighter the other curls around my nape as he bites out. "Think very fucking carefully before you answer; how would you know?" The threat doesn't work on me, I'm immune because this man isn't capable of hurting me.
Something has changed, I've went from false apathy to Roel's violence to loving the feeling of it filling the atmosphere. Stoking it higher because it's intoxicating, I lean in keeping my voice at a whisper. "I even know the siz-" I'm cut off from adding anything more, a palm landing over my lips physically barricading the words. Pressing my lips to the centre, he softens a fraction and try to put out the flames burning in the jade. "I know someone who has slept with him." Roel doesn't relax and his fingers flex against my skin. "The only dick you ever talk or think about is mine."