25.

Roel
My stubborn angel deprived me for too long and now I'll make her pay. Sitting her on my face I hold Maria's hips pulling her down when she hovers. Sweet wicked sin greets my tongue and her moans ring out in the room like a symphony as I flick her clit and suck it between my teeth. When her hips start moving on their own, I work my hands up her body. Pressing my palms into her flesh my fingers dig in needing to imprint my touch everywhere.
Pulling her nipples she moans longer and throws her head back, hands resting on my chest as my angel soars chasing her release. She's so fucking beautiful I need more. Banding my arm around her back, I pull Maria further up and fuck her with my tongue. The bed shakes from how violently we're both moving and she tries to run away.
My hold turns bruising keeping her in place and angel falls forward, her fingers in my hair as she tries to make me bald and I stay locked on her face watching her fly. "Roel, I'm going t-" Her words are cut off by a silent scream and I don't stop as she cums on my tongue. I want more of that sweet sin taste and grind her hips into me. My nose is buried against her clit and I'd happily fucking suffocate if she never moves from above me.
Maria digs her nails into my chest and scalp as she falls deeper and climaxes again. The force of it pushes her back and I bring my knees up to soften her fall against my thighs. Not letting her I gently lick through her folds and suck her clit feeling it pulse against my tongue. When my angel tries to close her legs the soft strokes are gone and I go back to eating her cunt like it's my last meal. Scraping her clit with my teeth she tries to run away and get more at the same time. Her body undulating rocking into me and the temptress pushes her tits together staring at me down her body.
Dipping into her entrance with my tongue I watch as her mouth opens and I curl my tongue looking for that spot that will make her fall harder. When Maria screws her eyes shut I know I've found it and roll my tongue inside of her. My forearm presses against her stomach keeping her in place as she fucks me back and I thumb her clit wanting one more.
That's a fucking lie, I'll never have enough of her. Each taste makes me more determined and gets better replacing herself as the top spot there's no room for anyone but Maria.
Wrapping her hand around my calf she tries to push me away her head shaking wildly and thighs trembling at the sides of my face. "No I can't, please." There's a whimper breaking up her words. Angel just fucked up and I go harder wanting the break I've earned. I'm going to be covered in crescent shapes because Maria digs her nails in my skin again fuelling me to do more, when they scrape against my skin and she screams with her back arched triumph fills me. "Oh fuck! Roel!"
Kissing a path across her inner thighs I clean her up not wasting a drop and Maria whimpers again. It's not filled with need but pain and I stop. Maria is boneless resting her back against my thigh and I'm staring at her pretty pink pussy waiting to get back into heaven. My hands don't leave her skin and I stroke down her thighs testing the softness she offers as I knead her muscles and my lips dance across the inside of her knee.
Everything is consumed with her and my own lust was forgotten until she holds my dick in her delicate hand. She doesn't fist me but caresses my length, her fingers loosely wrapped around me because I made her sated. The knowledge of it has me leaking with barely a touch and lay back sinking into feeling of her surrounding me.
Flattening my palm on her thigh I travel up her torso and my fingers bury into her skin. Maria is the opposite of everything I am. She's soft, comfortable, warm and perfect. There's no hard edge to her body or the core of who she is as a person. Without the false pretence she projects to the world, everything inside of her shows.
Mimicking me Maria's hand not gently stroking my dick flattens against my abs and I'm a vain fuck so I flex. The sensation of the soft strokes intensifies the harder I clench, mixed with the feeling of her nails scoring down my skin I'm on verge of blowing my load. Pressing my hand harder into her, Angel brushes her thumb over the tip and presses into my muscles. It feels like I'm cumming but nothing leaves my dick. My balls feel heavier and my breathing escalates despite the relaxed position.
My little temptress is playing with me. She doesn't stop her caressing and lazily drags her nails across my abs. The previous feeling returns as angel flattens her palm over my stomach, and presses down as I flex at the same time. Whatever the fuck she did has my balls tightening and every muscle in my body going taut as I cover her hand in my cum.
I feel like I've fought in the cage, my skin's damp and my chest rises and falls rapidly. I'm a grown ass adult who knows how to fuck but I came from her holding my dick like an overexcited teenager. What the fuck has she done to me?
She must be able to feel my heart beating wildly against her leg because Maria looks up with brows together and a small smile on her face. "Did you just" Cutting her off in my embarrassment of cumming from her barely there touch I bring my knee forward so she falls against me. My hands automatically go to the luscious ass I'll be in soon and I pull her cheeks apart imagining my dick buried deep inside her. The words leave me on a breath filled with wonder. "You're an evil temptress." Maria doesn't get offended and fucking giggles rolling on to her side.
This woman of mine shows her evil side, without breaking eye contact angel licks the cum off her hand like it's the most decadent thing she's tasted. "How do I taste engjëlli?" Her smile gets wider at my question and she moves closer fitting her lips next to my ear and whispers. "Exactly like you, harsh but then it bursts into sweet."
I've fucked my wife too hard without my dick even entering her and she's become a different person. The normal Maria wouldn't be whispering sweet nothings in my ear, she'd ignore what I said or say nice try pretty boy. My voice is too quiet afraid to break the moment but needing to know. "How you feeling?" If I messed up and put her in a fucked up headspace I'll kick my own ass. Cuddling into my side by her own choice, Angel sighs and her smile touches my cheek. "Like I don't care if there's no net."
I'm taking advantage of her, I didn't do it to her body when she was drunk but I do it to now to her mind. Turning so we're facing each other, Maria pushes her leg through mine and holds my bicep as I card my finger through her hair. Keeping my tone soft I coax the truth she won't give out of her. "What's the net engjëlli?"
It works and Maria pushes closer to me her lashes flutter but she speaks clearly. "Money is security, no one can keep me caged if I have it. I'll be alone but at least I'll be free." There's a physical pain in my chest hearing the sadness in her voice. "You're not alone, Angel. You will always have me." The promise comes easy, I don't even have to think about it and she shakes her head burying her face in my chest. Her words are muffled, gently pulling her back by her nape she opens her eyes and repeats herself. "When this ends you'll go back to your life and I'll do the same."
I've never thought Maria won't be here, I assumed it's for life. A way to keep her protected but she's planning on leaving. I'm such a fucking dumbass, of course she would. The bitter taste in my mouth stays as I try to swallow it down and I soak up as much time as she'll give me. Holding her tighter I try to press the thoughts into her skin that I can't voice. She doesn't need to go anywhere, I'll give her whatever she wants. But my angel wants to fly and sees me as a cage, my cursed soul a burden weighing her down.
I don't know how long we lay there for when her stomach growls and I remember she didn't eat earlier. The closer we get to visiting her parents the less she's eating, her nerves stealing her appetite. Pressing my lips into her temple while she's still soft in my arms, I keep my voice low and soothing trying to keep her like this for as long as possible. "Get up angel."
The guards start coming up and I grab my t shirt, and put my own in place. "Arms up, we need nourishment for the next round." Her laugh is more air than sound but it pushes the guards back a few paces and I cover her beautiful body reluctantly. I'd have her naked but I won't let any fucker see her.

Seeing Maria in my clothes wearing my ring felt like a claim but she refused to leave wearing my t shirt. She didn't dress for comfort and I'm appreciative seeing those heels on her feet have me ready to go again. Knowing everything on Angels body including the flushed cheeks from her climax came from me fills me with pride.
Driving through the city I'm not going to give her the option of eating leaves today and pull up outside the little steakhouse that doesn't look like it should. Maria doesn't comment on the rundown exterior or the fact it's not in an affluent area. Kissing the back of her hand I make sure her door stays locked before round the car.
The little smiles she gives me are being collected like a child with a sticker chart, each one telling me I'm a good boy. I get another one for my collection when I open her door and Maria doesn't snub taking my hand. Leaning closer to me I can see the deep blues have lighter flecks in them and her tone is playful. "You're being very gentlemanly." Proving her wrong, I palm her ass and keep my voice low so no one hears. "I plan on fucking you like a savage when we get home so enjoy it for now." Maria pauses, her mouth opening and closing as I hold the door to restaurant open for her. She comes back to herself and walks forward and I can't help myself from letting my hand lightly tap against her ass. The playfulness comes out in angel as she tries to hide her smile looking at me over her shoulder.
The waiter stares at Maria with hearts in his fucking eyes, he's too busy eye fucking her to notice me stood at her back. "Get someone else." He flinches at my harsh tone and the little dickhead runs away to do as he's told. Maria turns but doesn't give me her full attention. She's full of disapproval from her features to her voice. "Don't be rude to people doing their job. Just because they aren't rich like you isn't a reason to speak to them like that." Tilting her face up with knuckles under her chin I try to keep my tone even. "He was undressing you with his fucking eyes, I don't give a fuck about his job or bank balance. He's lucky I didn't beat the shit out of him."
The disapproval gives way to shock then confusion. Angel is stopped from trying to reprimand me for something I didn't fucking do when our new waiter comes out. He doesn't look in her direction and that act means he'll be compensated well if he keeps it up.