c 1

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 1 After the female supporting role awakens, Lu Yao urgently...

    "Water...water..."

    An inaudible voice came from the girl's chapped lips. Lying on her side on the bed, she curled up in pain, and the broken hair on her forehead was wet with sweat.

    I saw that her palm-sized face was flushed, and her trembling eyelids showed the fear and discomfort in her heart.

    In the chaos, countless pictures flashed in Lu Yao's mind one after another.

    Some are familiar, some are unfamiliar.

    When these images finished playing in her mind like a movie, Lu Yao suddenly realized that she was just a prematurely dead female supporting role in a post-apocalyptic novel. Her existence is just to give her half-sister the golden finger of portable space.

    The heroine of Doomsday Essay has someone else, and her younger sister Lu Mingzhu has become the heroine's best friend by virtue of the portable space she stole from her, and also the second female lead in the novel, and finally got a happy ending.

    Lu Yao clenched her fists unwillingly, even if the end of the world is coming soon, her fate must not be controlled by the few strokes of the original author!

    The portable space is attached to the little fish jade pendant left by her mother, and Lu Yao tried her best to raise her hand to hold the pendant hanging on her chest. She knew that as long as she survived the hurdle of high fever, she could get rid of the original book's setting for her.

    Hold the pendant tightly with one hand, and touch the phone under the pillow with the other.

    With all the strength left in her body, Lu Yao dialed the 120 emergency number.

    "Help me, Liyuan Community...Unit 2, Building 1...No. 301... Hurry

    up..." Before she finished speaking, Lu Yao passed out completely, and her phone fell to the ground with a thud. At this time, there was no one in the Lu family, the doors and windows were closed, and occasionally the sound of children laughing and playing could be heard downstairs.

    The emergency center of the hospital received Lu Yao's call for help, and immediately dispatched an ambulance and ambulance personnel.

    But when they arrived at the gate of Lu's house, they found that no matter how they knocked on the door and shouted reminders, there was no movement inside.

    "Is anyone there? Excuse

    me, is anyone at home?" "We just received your call for help. May I ask how you are doing now? If you can't come and answer the door yourself, please make some noise so we can hear you.

    " The call for help was called back, and the leading doctor who was lying on the door could vaguely hear the call notification sounding from the room, but the caller still did not respond.

    He couldn't help feeling a little anxious, the patient might have lost consciousness.

    "Hurry up and find a way to contact the property to see who is in this household? Find the contact information of other family members as soon as possible!" The