Chapter 17

Chapter 17 His Royal Highness Jiaohua: I used to be an Ome...

    In the end, Mingzhi found a high-paying job in a daze for some reason, and the job content was very simple for the time being: to help the cubs who couldn’t transform into human form be groomed, clear their mental barriers, let them break through earlier, and normalize human beings. .

    However, the job seems simple, but it is really a physical job, and in the process of plucking hair, it is also necessary to use mental power to touch them, and the use of mental power must be extremely precise.

    Only then did Ming Zhi know that the orcs will turn into humans before they are 7 or 8 years old. If they cannot turn into humans, it is likely that the genetic awakening failed. At the least, they will always be a beast-like body, and at worst, their body functions will gradually degenerate. failure until death.

    Because of this, the existence of a healer is particularly important.

    It's a pity that to be admitted as a healer, you can only have a mental power level above C level, and your pheromone, that is, gender level must be above C level, otherwise you won't even be able to touch the threshold.

    Ming Zhi felt that after wearing the original owner's body, she would definitely be more than a C-level, but the test of mental strength and gender level must go to a special institution, otherwise other methods are useless.     "Miss Yuzi doesn't know her mental strength and gender level, does she? This is a bit difficult, but it doesn't matter, you can work here first, our shop is also newly opened." Su Mingen finally brought Ming Zhi to his shop In front of it, an extremely low-key but luxurious orc cub spa.     For the first time in history, there were more than a dozen orc cubs squatting in rows, all unable to transform into humans due to various reasons. When they saw Su Mingen and Ming Zhi approaching, their originally impatient expressions suddenly turned into howls, and they looked at Ming Zhi's eyes also became inexplicably fanatical and fond.     If it wasn't for etiquette and upbringing, he might have rushed over and threw Ming Zhi down long ago.     Ming Zhi looked at the cute and headless cubs, inexplicably having the illusion of returning to the world of comprehension.     So nice to be around so many furries again!

    "Miss Yuzi really amazes me. So far, she has managed to make the cubs so obedient without doing anything... Except for His Royal Highness, you are the only one I have ever seen." Su Mingen looked at Ming Zhi with the same gaze There was a little more exploration, but his gaze was very gentle, and it didn't make people feel uncomfortable.

    Suddenly Ming Zhi was a little curious about what Su Ruien's orc body was. Compared with Wen Siyao, he was a little too gentle, right?

    Of course, this is without hearing his voice.

    Maybe after hearing it, it will subvert his three views.

    "His Royal Highness... Is he scary?" Since the other party mentioned her employer, she naturally wanted to know more about it.

    "No, he used to be very cute, but then somehow, standing here, he is obviously gentle and gentle, but he can stop the children from crying. These little kids... don't look at them so well-behaved now. In fact, they are all like blue. Hao is so mischievous."

    "It's really worrying."

    "Hey, I won't talk about this, I'm afraid I will scare you away if I say a few more words, now let me tell you about the workflow. Let’s…”

    So this work, Ming Zhi worked until 5 or 6 o’clock in the evening, she was completely familiar with this group of cubs who couldn’t turn into orcs, the lawless Lan Hao was simply the cubs The boss of the cubs, if he is dealt with, he has already dealt with most of the cubs.