Chapter 78

Chapter 78 He almost cut off her waist, Om...

    Wen Siyao saw Ming Zhi's complexion changed slightly, thought something happened, and immediately asked: "What's wrong?" "

    It's nothing. It was Mr. Su who sent a message to inform me." As Ming Zhi said, something arose in his heart expect.

    "Why are you so happy that he came to see you?" Wen Siyao pouted, as if he was not very happy.

    "Then... now I'm making more money for my part-time job, can't I be happy?" Ming Zhi deliberately teased him.

    "Are you still going to work part-time in his shop?" Wen Siyao suddenly became even more unhappy, [Obviously knowing that he likes you, you are still so close to him...]

    He became angry just thinking about it.

    In fact, Wen Siyao knew that Ming Zhi could hear other people's voices, and he didn't think it was too much of a surprise, and he didn't deliberately cover up his own voice, because he felt that he couldn't hide it, and he got along with him as he usually did. Will not deliberately avoid something.

    "Of course I'm going to work part-time in his shop. Your Highness, don't forget that my ability that has been tested can heal orcs who can't transform. If this news is confirmed, then I will be useful to you in the future. , I definitely can’t be deterred at this time.”

    Ming Zhi was very transparent in her heart, she took his arm and said, “Besides, you have to trust me, okay?” She sighed, “You don’t believe me Your own charm to me should also believe that I am very virtuous."

    Wen Siyao: ... Is there anyone who compliments yourself like this?

    "The most important thing is that Mr. Su's shop has added a lot of entertainment measures for the cubs, which I think are very interesting." Ming Zhi didn't hide the message Su Mingen sent her, and put it directly in front of Wen Siyao for him Look: "Your Highness, take a look. Isn't it much more interesting than playing games with dry rua hair?"

    Wen Siyao glanced at her terminal, saw the information on it, and understood Su Mingen's thoughts roughly. He prepared wild amusement parks for each cub with different attributes that suited their characteristics and allowed them to relax.

    For example, the kangaroo orcs like the big forest and prairie, so they specially made a scene for them, using the latest technology of wormhole migration technology to make a real scene for them, which is simply luxurious and extravagant.

    He also saw scenes specially made for orcs who like to stay in cold environments, such as polar bear orcs who like glaciers and snow fields, etc., and specially made special scenes for them, using the scenes from Riangli Snow Mountain ——Wen

    Siyao somehow smelled a hint of irony.

    The other party was blatantly mocking him, knowing that he could not go into the snowy field to play, and could only huddle in a warm place and watch others play. This was the case in his grandfather's house when he was a child, and it was still the same when he grew up. first step.

    Wen Siyao looked at the words "Ri'ang Li Snow Mountain" with faint heat in his eyes. It was his lifelong regret and also his lifelong pain that he would never be able to play in the snow.

    But now Su Mingen is blatantly mocking him, can this brotherhood still exist?

    "Your Highness, with your current body... can you go to the snowfield?" Ming Zhi seemed to feel his emotions, and asked, holding his hand tightly.