Chapter 61

Chapter 61 He blushed and begged: "Zhizhi,...

    "The alien Zerg in the ship, you are already surrounded, please stop resisting and hand over the hostages you are holding, or don't blame our fleet for firing unceremoniously." Wen Siyao did arrive at this critical moment,

    he The fleet they were in didn't talk nonsense, and after forming a tight encirclement net, they issued a warning.

    Hearing the other party's warning, Kane sneered, and had no choice but to let Ming Zhi go, but he still kissed her on the cheek, and took a provocative photo and sent it to Wen Siyao, "My respected His Royal Highness , your prospective princess, I have already marked, an Alpha is marked by another Alpha, do you know what it means?" "

    That means she doesn't like you anymore, she compromised, and she doesn't plan to go back to your side Well, isn’t it too late for you to find her now?”

    With a calm and smiling tone, he slowly recounted the fruits of victory word by word, with a kind of arrogant and disdainful contempt, it’s really impossible to kill someone. too much.

    Wen Siyao looked at the intimate group photo he sent, his throat felt fishy, ​​and he was about to spit out another mouthful of blood, but before he could refute the other party, there was no sound from Kane's side, and it became dead silent again.

    Wen Siyao suddenly realized that the other party must have had an accident, and it was very likely that Ming Zhi had left behind unknowingly, and made use of it at this moment!

    Wen Siyao's spirit was extremely cheered up, but at the same time, he was still deeply anxious. He didn't care about anything, and drove the mech towards the ship where Ming Zhi was, trying to bring Ming Zhi back as soon as possible.

    One of his adjutants saw that Wen Siyao was approaching the Zerg ship regardless of the danger, and immediately sent a warning, "Your Highness, don't act recklessly!" But Wen Siyao ignored him and continued to drive in the direction where

    Ming Zhi was. I was afraid that if I missed this opportunity, I would never be able to see Ming Zhi again.

    Because the Zerg planet mentioned by the Zerg is not a specific planet, but an abstract concept, they still don't know where the opponent's camp is all these years, they only know that they are everywhere.

    In case they made an interstellar jump, it would be impossible for him to find her again for the rest of his life.

    Without her, he would die.

    Therefore, as long as there is even a slight chance, he will not let it go, he must bring Ming Zhi back, and he must not let her suffer anymore!

    And just when he came near the ship, a small rescue ship came out from the bottom of the ship. Wen Siyao instantly felt the unique pheromone breath on Ming Zhi's body, and tears flowed unconsciously down, blurring his vision.

    He couldn't tell what kind of feeling it was, he only knew that he couldn't lose her anymore, that feeling was more uncomfortable than cutting out his heart.

    "Mingzhi, Mingzhi, Mingzhi, Mingzhi." Wen Siyao found her on the encrypted channel, and called out affectionately with his throat choked up, not daring to stop at all.

    Ming Zhi manipulated the rescue ship very unskillfully, and also responded to him in one voice: "My Highness, I am here, I am here." In the end, tears streamed down his face at some point. In order to find him, it seemed like A century has passed.

    She thought...he had really given up on looking for her, and when he learned that he had left Transit Star, his heart was already cold for the most part.