Chapter 31

Chapter 31 (Second Update) (Large rua hair...

    "Your Highness...?"

    Ming Zhi immediately recognized the man sitting in the corner who could only be seen in outline, and then relaxed his guard.

    "En." Wen Siyao replied, but he couldn't hear his happiness or anger.

    But Ming Zhi could hear a trace of melancholy and attachment in his tone miraculously.

    "?" What happened? Moreover, didn't he say today that he would go to the palace to discuss things and go to school? How come you have time to come here?

    "Come here." Seeing her standing there stupidly, Wen Siyao could only say.

    "Why is Your Highness here? Did you want me for something?" Ming Zhi walked over obediently, came to him and asked.

    "Passing by."

    "Oh," Ming Zhi was stunned, but always felt that he was weird, "What's the matter with you, Your Highness? Are you unhappy?" "It's nothing."

    Then she turned around and looked at him His back seemed a little lonely, and also seemed a little annoyed.

    The mournful aura emanating from his body was also particularly strong.

    [Ah, I was obviously going to leave, but why did I come in? But what can you say after seeing her? I am so bored. ]

    "Pfft." Ming Zhi was amused by his heartfelt voice, leaned over from his shoulders behind him, wrapped his neck around his neck and hugged him, "Your Highness is not bored. Your Highness came to see me because he missed me. I'm happy."

    Ming Zhi's love words really came out of his mouth, Wen Siyao felt the warmth behind her and the sweet fragrance on her body, so he couldn't help biting his lips.

    He knew that she was coaxing him again, but he did it again, and it was too difficult to resist being bewitched by her words, even his body responded unconsciously, wanting to rely on her closer to her in his arms.

    And somehow his heart throbbed greatly as she approached, and the glands in the back of his neck also became slightly hot, as if there was a kind of emptiness that he couldn't ask for, which made him very dissatisfied.

    He wanted to get close to her, get close to her a little more, and let her kiss him, as if this could temporarily relieve the vain desire in his body.

    Wen Siyao didn't know why he became like this at all. This feeling was so weird that he didn't even feel like himself. He had completely turned into a love brain. How could this be possible in the past?

    But he really couldn't resist, he just wanted to be with her all the time.

    "Sweet tongue, I haven't seen you for so few hours, how can I miss you? Every day I treat me like a cub here, so I can't be distracted?" Wen Siyao grabbed her hand, trying to control his heart The desire to be close to her, he felt that if he continued like this, he would really be doomed.

    Moreover, I don't know if it was the sequelae of the attempted marking last night that gave him a slight symptom of dependence.

    "Then... how does Your Highness need me to prove my sincerity?" Ming Zhi was sure that there might be nothing wrong with him coming to see her, and it was very likely that he was really passing by and wanted to come in and see her.

    It's just that if he really wanted to go to the palace in the morning as he said, then the palace is still a certain distance away from here. This "passing by" wouldn't mean taking too many detours?