Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Make a...

    Wen Siyao couldn't resist Ming Zhi's fiery gaze, and turned his head away pretending to be calm, but from the corner of his eyes, he kept peeking at what she would do next and where she would kiss him.

    It's a pity that he waited for a long time and failed to wait for Ming Zhiai's kiss, but the other party let go of his hand as if nothing happened, found the location of the kitchen in the living room according to his memory, and began to find materials for him to make Jujube wolfberry tea.

    The materials in the interstellar era are far less abundant than those in the modern world and the world of self-cultivation, but this is set by the author in the book. It is actually not easy to find things like red dates and goji berries.

    It’s just who Wen Siyao is. The book assumes that he is His Majesty’s most beloved son. Since his mother, who is also Snow Leopard, died when he was very young, his mother was also the emperor’s first empress. He's gone, so naturally he loves him even more.

    However, she doesn't know how much this love is to be used.

    However, Wen Siyao's advantage as the prince is that he has a lot of medicinal materials that can never be found in ordinary people's homes, and the quality is not much worse than those in the cultivation world.

    Ming Zhi remembered that she promised Uncle Cai to help Wen Siyao find Tai Sui last night, but now she is new here and doesn't know anything, and she doesn't know where to look for it, and it is not an easy task.

    While thinking about things, Ming Zhi helped Wen Siyao make red dates and goji berry tea, completely ignoring the sad eyes of a certain leopard not far behind, who exuded a mournful look: Didn't you say kiss me? Why don't you kiss me? Who really wants to drink red dates and wolfberry tea!

    However, when Ming Zhi really brought the hot and fragrant red dates and wolfberry tea, he really smelled it again.

    "Why do you make it so delicious?" It's not that Wen Siyao has never seen others drink red dates and wolfberry tea. He is only 21 years old this year, and even though he is a prince, he still has to enter the Imperial College to study.

    Moreover, he is an Alpha in front of people, and he has to learn more than Omega.

    Among them, manipulating mechas above A-level is also a compulsory course. Even though he is sick and afraid of the cold all year round, he still has to perform the duties entrusted to him by the empire.

    It is really harder than imagined.

    "Because I did it for you with all my love~" Ming Zhi half-jokingly winked at him, but her peach blossom eyes were inexplicably attractive.

    As if burned by her eyes, Wen Siyao lowered his head and stopped looking at her, "Sweet tongue, who taught you?" "

    No one, because His Highness is very cute." Ming Zhi didn't hide it either. My own thoughts, still looking at him with a smile, looking at her like looking at my beloved pet, made Wen Siyao feel suffocated.

    [Who wants to be cute? Where am I cute again? Besides, if I say I am cute, I will poison you. ]

    "If it's not cute, then be well-behaved, pure, innocent, and innocent?"

    Wen Siyao: ... Is it any more outrageous?

    Wen Siyao felt that Ming Zhi's ability to talk nonsense was really strong, and his skin was extremely thick. Would it be too long to dare to use these words on him?