Chapter 69

Chapter 69 She Wears a Pair of Fox Ears on Her Head...

    In fact, what Wen Siyao knew was that once Ming Zhi tested her spiritual power, it meant that her identity and gender could not be concealed. judge.

    After all, although there are serious differences between pure humans and orcs, it does not mean that they can be easily detected, because orcs have evolved to resemble pure humans, and it is difficult to distinguish them with the naked eye.

    And Mingzhi's spiritual level was finally tested to be 3S, and the pheromone was also at the same level, but this is still the value that the energy column can display. No one can determine the real level.     One can only know that Mingzhi's level is already unique in the empire, and most of the people who are close to her can improve their spiritual power more or less, breaking through unconsciously.     This simply attracted the attention of many scientists in the empire, and they all wanted to borrow Ming Zhi for research.     It is of course impossible for Wen Siyao to let these old pedants play Ming Zhi like a guinea pig, and Ming Zhi's information has already been uploaded to the upper echelons of the empire, and His Majesty the emperor of the empire also knows about Ming Zhi's existence.     Although he knew of Ming Zhi's existence long ago, he didn't pay much attention to her. After all, he had a lot of things to do, and now the report that was sent to him suddenly from the military academy made him wonder A little thoughtful.     That night, he asked Wen Siyao to come over and ask about the situation.     His Majesty the emperor of the empire is not very old, but the early battles were too much, and the radiation he received was too great, so that even though he was in his prime, he was already plagued by diseases and his complexion was extremely pale.     Wen Siyao's feelings towards his father are actually very complicated. He is not only his mother and a wife, but also had other concubines before that, but the child he gave birth to died young, and then he conquered him with his charm Mother, let her be a queen and give birth to him.     However, even so, his father was still unable to protect his mother, allowing the pure human pirates to unite to deal with his mother, and eventually died overseas, even the body could not be recovered.

    Every time Wen Siyao saw his father, he would always think of the history of disasters in his childhood. It was an indelible pain, and it was also a hurdle that could not be overcome.

    There was resentment in his heart. His mother married him because of love, but he couldn't protect her. He couldn't protect her when she was pregnant. He didn't know that he was chronically poisoned. On the good days of the year, his mother left him, that hopeless feeling... He now feels that it is difficult for him to breathe.

    "Your quasi-princess..." His Majesty the Emperor of the Empire looked very weak, and it was extremely difficult to speak. His eyes were cloudy, but they still shone shrewdly and sharply, making people afraid to make mistakes in front of him. Second-rate.

    This time he just asked Wen Siyao to come over to talk. The huge palace was empty, and the smell of bitter medicine lingered in his nose, which made Wen Siyao extremely uncomfortable.

    He looked at his father's old face without sadness or joy, and stood on the hall with his head down, listening carefully to his father's question.

    "Did you recognize her?" Wen Ruilun finished the whole sentence intermittently with great difficulty, but his eyes were fixed on him.

    "Yes." Wen Siyao said without hesitation.

    "Reason?" Wen Ruilun didn't seem surprised by his answer, and asked directly.

    "The Ming family still has value to use, and the eldest lady of the Ming family...Father also saw the report just now. If she is used well, it will benefit the entire empire." Of course Wen Siyao would