Chapter 30

Chapter 30 (One more update) Jiaohua buries her in her arms and eats...

    In the end, Su Mingen was driven out of the dark room by Wen Siyao using various antique utensils. He really suffered so much that almost ten of his fingers were covered with priceless antique utensils. is wonderful!

    Ming Zhi happened to help the cubs in charge of her to prepare the first wave of treatment in the morning. Seeing Su Mingen appearing in such a mess, she couldn't help but ask, "Mr. Su, what happened to you?" Su Mingen was also that angry

    , Anyway, their darkroom is movable and hideable, that is to say, it is something like a movable space, which requires special procedures to enter.     Ming Zhi can't see Wen Siyao for the time being, nor can he feel that the dark room is there. He knows that Wen Siyao, the chicken thief's snow leopard, must be listening to their conversation from behind the space, but he can't tell her the truth. He could only hold back his anger, and said with a smile: "It's nothing, I just want to dry my teacup because of the good weather today." "Ah... But it     seems to be cloudy today?" Ming Zhi looked at the weather outside the window, it was cloudy, windy It's also quite big, maybe the antique will be broken by the wind.     Su Mingen: ...as if I heard Wen Siyao, the snow leopard, laughing slyly in the darkroom, it was a mistake, a real mistake.     "Cough," he coughed lightly, and quickly and gracefully changed the topic without losing embarrassment, "Yuzi, do you want to make more money?" "Yes,     of course." Interested, she is really short of money now, the Ming family only treats her as a pawn, so of course it is impossible to give her money, she is penniless now, all eat Wen Siyao, sleep Wen Siyao, she is a genuine pauper.     "Then I..."     [Su Mouse, if you dare to do something to her, you will be gone. 】Wen Siyao was indeed listening to their conversation inside. As soon as he heard Su Mingen say this, he knew without thinking that he must have some bad idea, and immediately sent threatening words.

    Su Mingen replied not to be outdone: [Wengou Xuebao, you keep saying that you like this little Alpha, so it's fine to let her come out to look for a job, but you don't even give a penny of pocket money? I didn't expect you to be so stingy with so much money, you don't take her seriously at all! You scumbag! Don't think that you are not a scumbag if you are an Omega! 】    Wen Siyao: ...What kind of logic is this? If he doesn't give his little Alpha pocket money, is he picky or a scumbag? But she didn't ask him to give it. And...Alpha, male or female, is a creature with high self-esteem, isn't he insulting her by giving her pocket money?     What to give! (Maomao is humble.jpg)     "Isn't Zhao Huiyan in a bad state? But today there is a live broadcast, and she is usually in charge, but today's live broadcast cannot be canceled, otherwise people will say that our store has broken its promise... "     "So you want me to broadcast live?" Ming Zhi blinked and asked.     "Yes, I also told you about it this morning. It's just because of your experience that I haven't activated your anchor permission for the time being, but now that things have developed like this..." "Wait a minute, Mr.     Su , why do you believe me so much? Ms. Zhao insisted that I hurt her. Although you can see that I didn't do anything to her if you watch the surveillance, but... Generally speaking, conflicts between employees , shouldn’t each play 50 big boards? Do you... now you believe me completely?” “     Ah... is there such a saying?” Su Mingen did not expect this little Alpha to be so sincere. Seeing her sincerity The gaze that looked at him seemed to be serious about solving this matter, but it really made him feel strange.     A killer... or an assassin... would be so sophisticated? It is reasonable to say that she has a relatively simple mind in closed training for a long time, but these things...how should I put it...doesn't seem like a killer understands it?