Chapter 3

Chapter 3 I lost my horse, he has already found her...

    Ming Zhi realized later that they were now in the posture of women on top of men -

    although the movements are very charming and very imaginative, but the real atmosphere is full of swords and swords.

    Ming Zhi's original intention was not to suppress the sick and cruel Crown Prince so forcefully, she didn't know where her courage and strength came from, as if she had entered a special moment, she His physical instincts are greater than his reason.

    In addition... His Royal Highness the crown prince is really too strange. One moment ago, he was going to kill her, and his throat was bitten, but the next moment it was a tiger sniffing a rose, helping her stop the bleeding. The contrast between before and after is too great The picture is suffocating just thinking about it.

    It's not that Ming Zhi has encountered such a thing in the world of comprehension for hundreds of years, but she has never experienced such a turning point. She reacted belatedly, her knee on his thigh seemed to be a little soft, no Know whether to continue or give in and negotiate with him.

    But no matter which choice she chooses, she will not have a good result.

    The beginning is the end, this bad hand is simply unacceptable.

    Wen Siyao's face was flushed but he looked at her coldly, his ice-blue eyes were full of desire but inexplicably ironic and joking.

    The clothes of the two of them are actually a little messy at the moment, and his delicate and hormonally seductive snow-white chest still can't stop the cruelty in Ming Zhi's eyes.

    She's already made a choice.

    She suddenly grabbed his neck with one hand, felt the blood flow in his blue blood vessels, and there were countless blood vessels running, pulsating, a living life was in her hands, with her ability, even without pheromones And spiritual power, and can kill him at any time!

    [Very well, the fox finally showed its tail. ]

    [Now it's really exciting to see whether your action is about to break my head or my action is about to abolish your descendants. ]

    Ming Zhi:? ? ? What is this devil speaking? Ah no! Has he discovered her true gender now? Is it so easy to fall off the horse? ? ?

    "Your Highness, maybe we can have a good talk."

    Ming Zhi was a little timid, and suddenly found that a certain sensitive part of herself was indeed restrained by the cunning Crown Prince quietly, and the other party only needed to touch it lightly. could kill her.

    She hasn't lived enough, she still wants salty fish, she doesn't want to die.

    "Talk? Hold my neck and talk to me?" Wen Siyao looked up at her and smiled mockingly, but it made his face even more radiant.

    His lips are extremely red, stained with her blood is inexplicably taboo but charming, the contrast between whiteness and blushing is too sharp, like a proud plum blooming on a branch in the snow, it is so beautiful that people can't take their eyes off it.

    However, he still has a pair of cute snow-white animal ears on his head, which occasionally shake unconsciously, which stimulates people's visual nerves more and more, making people unable to resist his temptation.

    Bearing the impact of this great beauty, Ming Zhi held her breath slightly, still struggling, not knowing if she should let him go and have a good talk with him or just maintain this threatening posture and have a good talk with him ——Although