Chapter 13

Chapter 13 His pheromone is indeed unique...

    When she woke up the next morning, Ming Zhi still hadn't recovered from what happened last night. She was half asleep and half awake, only feeling as if her whole body had been wrapped up by some kind of warm rope all night—ah

    no To be more precise, she had a weird nightmare all night, and unconsciously kept masturbating the same furry that was so big that it couldn't end at all, and she wanted to stop but refused to stop.

    In fact, it's not that she doesn't want to stop, but because of her habit. When she was in the cultivation world, she would be rua whenever she saw a beast. Once she got started, she basically couldn't stop. She could only stop with her own will.     However, she was in a dream last night, her hands were no longer under the control of her will, and she began to become insatiable, desperately trying to rua the other party, regardless of whether she was tired after waking up, let's finish the addiction first.     It doesn't matter anymore, but the problem is why she seems to be entangled by something unknown all night, and her neck and throat are almost suffocated.     However, even so, she seemed to have tasted something extremely delicious like jelly for a whole night, until just before she was fully awake, she subconsciously licked it, as if she had tasted a unique plant Candy scent.     Plant candy fragrance... This description is very spiritual, but that's how it feels to her.     Ming Zhi felt that she hadn't been able to taste some deeper flavors, so she smacked her lips, and subconsciously bit down on the hot but still soft spot without hesitation.     However, she felt that the thing that had been entangled with her seemed to be shaking with fear and annoyance, and she didn't know whether to continue to bear it or push her away.     It also uttered a helpless cry like a little milk cat.     No matter how slow Ming Zhi reacted this time, she felt that something was wrong, and she didn't bother to eat. She immediately opened her eyes, but found that her arms were empty, and there was no jelly with a unique smell that was delicious.     "Ah... Am I dreaming about Prince Jiaohua's glands?" Ming Zhi covered her head, her mind was still in a state of confusion, as if she didn't know where she was.

    However, it stands to reason that she shouldn't be so eager to eat her glands even in her dreams. She is not in a sensitive period or something, so she shouldn't be so sensitive, right?

    Ming Zhi closed her eyes and thought about it for a while, but she didn't have a clue, but when she got out of bed to put on her shoes, she stepped on a crumpled dress, picked it up, and immediately recognized it as Wen Siyao's. Boom—she immediately thought of it     . Added some not-so-good plots: What is it that the love is hard to control for a night of passion, the next day the little wife is in a panic and runs with the ball... What is the expensive son-in-law who replaces the bride...     She last night...wouldn't be...no Could it be that she really did something to the sickly Jiaohua, right?     Ming Zhi didn't care about anything, and went to him directly in her pajamas with the crumpled clothes. The clothes still had the smell of his pheromone, although it was very faint, but she was sure it was his.     Ming Zhi came to the door of his room, called a few times politely, but no one responded, so he pushed the door quietly and entered, but saw that there was no one on the bed, when he touched it, the bed was cold, and he didn't know how long People are asleep.     She was a little worried for some reason, and also smelled a very faint pheromone and a trace of blood. Following these scents, she found the dressing room. Before she was shocked by the luxury inside, she suddenly bumped into a person, and subconsciously stretched out her hand to hold him He was hugged, but found that the palm was slippery and felt very good, so he couldn't help touching it more.     "Let's go, let's go!"     Ahhh ok, the familiar lines came again, Ming Zhi looked up and saw that she was hugging Prince Jiaohua, her hair was still the extremely beautiful long silver hair, Bing The blue eyes are misty, the tails of the eyes are flushed and moist, and the lips are bright.     The snow-white animal ears on the top of his head are also shrugging unconsciously, and if you look carefully, you can see that his animal ears are already more than half red.     The most important thing was that His Royal Highness was not wearing any clothes on his upper body, and the beautiful muscles with clear texture like jade carvings were unreservedly presented in front of her, like a visual feast.