Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Prince Jiaohua is actually the heroine of the original book...

    After all, it took a long time for His Highness the Crown Prince to sleep peacefully that night.

    After falling asleep, Ming Zhi originally wanted to leave, after all, she would be tired if she masturbated all night.

    What's more, she is still a sinner now, and she doesn't know how Prince Jiaohua will deal with her. It is unrealistic to rest with him.

    However, just when she was about to leave, Prince Jiaohua's thick and long tail appeared at some point, wrapped her waist tightly, and refused to let her leave at all.

    "...Your Highness? Your Highness!" Ming Zhi looked back, and saw that he was already in a deep sleep, and there was no sign of waking up.

    She blinked her eyes, as if she didn't want to understand, this is... unconscious attachment?

    Or is it a sign of insecurity?

    Because what Ming Zhi knows is that many times when a cub feels insecure, it will be attached to someone who is close to him and treats him well.

    Although she didn't treat him well, she assassinated him under the forced influence of the plot.

    However, who could help him smooth his hair all night without any complaints like her?

    Does she find it hard to find?

    Ming Zhi called him a few times but still didn't get a response, so she had to give up, and turned to look at him seriously, with gentle eyes.

    Although Prince Jiaohua criticized a little crazy, and his behavior was inconsistent, but overall he was still a very lovely person.

    Especially facing this face, it is impossible to get angry at all.

    She stretched out her hand to grab his silver hair into her palm and played with it for a while, seeing that he hadn't woken up yet, he was curled up and sunk in the thick quilt, and the room was going to turn on the heater, which was really too much. ...This summer, it can really kill a person.

    Fortunately, Uncle Cai installed a black-tech automatic cooling system on her body before this, so she didn't find it too difficult.

    "Knock knock—"

    "Miss Ming Zhi, is Your Highness asleep?"

    Just as Ming Zhi was thinking about something, Uncle Cai's voice came from outside, the voice was very soft, as if he was afraid of disturbing the people inside.

    Ming Zhi immediately replied, "I'm asleep, you can come in."

    The next moment, Uncle Cai came in, seeing Ming Zhi's waist tightly wrapped around her waist, a trace of surprise flashed across her eyes , "Miss Ming Zhi, this is...?"

    And he turned his eyes and saw that His Royal Highness had already fallen into a deep sleep state, occasionally smacking his lips, which was extremely comfortable.

    This time, Uncle Cai was more than surprised, his pupils trembled unbelievably, this... this... this...

    "Uncle Cai, can you let His Highness's tail leave me for a while? Otherwise, I won't be able to rest "

    Ming Zhi looked at the thick long tail tightly wrapped around his waist, feeling a little melancholy, but after waiting for a long time there was no response, and when he looked back, he saw Uncle Cai, a tall man who seemed to be over half a hundred years old, holding a piece of paper with his head bowed. Bupa wiped away tears silently, with a very emotional expression.