Chapter 24

Chapter 24 She touched his face, sighed,...

    Ming Zhi was too lazy to look at the person who suddenly attacked her, and directly used her mental power to "freeze" that person in place, and left at a very fast pace, with a solemn and awe-inspiring expression, as if written all over her body: You offended me, There is no doubt that he must die.

    "You..."

    The person who came was the real daughter of the Ming family, Ming Yuan, a delicate Omega. She was frozen in place by Ming Zhi, and she could hardly speak a word, so she could only look at her with resentment. The expression on the gauze-wrapped face was gradually distorted, and blood was even oozing out.

    And the voice she leaked out was also extremely vicious:

    [Sooner or later, I will slash your face and take it as my own! ]

    However, Ming Zhi kept on walking. After finding Uncle Cai with difficulty, he didn't care about anything, and asked directly: "Where is Your Highness?" "

    Miss Ming Zhi, Your Highness..."

    "I can feel his current situation It's very bad, we can't let him mess around." Ming Zhi didn't want to listen to his excuses, and frowned tightly to express her opinion.

    Uncle Cai couldn't help wiping his tears again, and in his heart he also strongly disapproved of Wen Siyao's actions. After struggling in his mind for a long time, he still took Ming Zhi to Wen Siyao's place.

    "This palace was actually left by His Highness's mother. In fact, this is also the place where His Highness's mother used to live. His Highness misses her and has always lived here." Cai Shu said, and brought Ming Zhi to a place     . It's a brand new and hidden place, but it's snowing heavily, and it's cold and deep. Even through a glass, you can still feel the cold breath blowing towards your face.     "His Royal Highness went in here. This is not a simulation, but a real one. Using the power of small wormholes to travel through time and space, a lot of manpower, material resources and technology have been spent to bring His Highness's mother's hometown here. If you really encounter a large storm , Your Highness will definitely die."     Ming Zhi looked at Uncle Cai with him, and his eyes were gradually clouded by the noise of the wind and snow.

    In fact, the situation here is not much better now. She has already seen that the snow mountain not far away has started an avalanche, and countless cedar trees have been smashed and fell off the cliff.

    "This should be where His Highness is, Miss Ming Zhi, Your Highness, please." Cai Shu said and shared something to her terminal, the corners of his eyes were still wet, "You also have to be good." Cai Shu is not     worried Mingzhi, but the potential shown by Mingzhi is obvious to all. She must be the top-level Alpha, but she doesn't seem to have much attack power.     "Okay, I got it." Ming Zhi didn't say any more, and stepped into this cold snow village covered in ice for thousands of miles, and the somatosensory induction on her body has been adjusted to the point where people are not afraid of the cold.     It's just that she didn't wear more equipment, and she could still feel the extreme lack of oxygen in the air, making it difficult to breathe.     In an instant, she seemed to be back in the cultivation world when she was just practicing. The environment she was in was also so harsh. Not only was she cold but also hungry, and even breathing became a luxury.     But what I have to say is that Alpha's adjustment ability is really strong. After walking a few steps, she has already realized that she has fully adapted to the climate here, and her pace has become faster and faster.     This kind of weather can not drive vehicles, can only rely on walking.     Fortunately, that disobedient delicate flower was not far away from her, and she could sense his aura more and more, and the uneasiness and throbbing in her heart became more and more obvious, and she was really afraid that something would happen to him.     Soon, Ming Zhi still found the place where Wen Siyao was. It was in a very hidden underground cave, and the footprints outside had been covered by a new round of heavy snow, making it dark.     She walked down the stairs, and the goal she entered was an extremely large frozen pool. The ice surface had been broken, and large pieces were floating on the water surface, but she couldn't see Wen Siyao, and her palpitations were overwhelming. It became even more obvious, "Your Highness...Your Highness? Where are you?"     But there was no answer.