Chapter 80

Chapter 80 The little Al given to him by two brothers...

    Ming Zhi found that she really couldn't get angry with Wen Siyao, but it's not quite right to say this, for someone with Wen Siyao's personality... If she was still in the cultivation world, she would definitely not care about him, let alone get along with him. He is in love.

    It can only be said that she was really seduced by the beauty and the blessing of being cute and furry... She couldn't refuse it even if she wanted to.

    However, she has now tried the troubles and evil consequences brought about by lust.

    Nemesis! This is all retribution!

    "Your Highness, I'm still angry, do you know what's wrong with you?" Ming Zhi took a few steps away from him, wiped her lips and didn't want to talk to him at all.

    But he didn't expect that he took a few steps back, looked down and saw that his ankle was entangled, and his leopard tail was entangled at some point, making it impossible to avoid.

    "I know...but I don't know very well." Wen Siyao could only tell the truth.

    "If you don't know, then don't bother me." Ming Zhi bowed his head and untied his leopard tail bitterly, picked up the food box and returned it to him, "Your Highness, I have other classes in the afternoon, so I won't accompany you "

    "..." Wen Siyao looked at the back of her leaving the laboratory without hesitation, lowered her eyelids and looked lonely, quite at a loss.

    Although he had realized that Ming Zhi had really annoyed him a long time ago, he had been introspecting all the time, but the direction of his introspection seemed really wrong? Today he seems to have messed things up again.

    He didn't stay in the laboratory for a long time, so he packed up the food box and left. He didn't know that there were already two people standing in different directions outside the laboratory, watching what happened in the laboratory from beginning to end.

    It's just that they were standing in a concealed position, and they restrained their aura and pheromones. Wen Siyao was absent-minded again, and didn't notice them immediately.

    After Wen Siyao and Ming Zhi left, they came out of their hiding place, with different expressions on their faces, as if they didn't know how to evaluate this matter.

    Especially Lan Lan, she felt that she really had no chance.

    In her impression, it was impossible for Wen Siyao to do such a thing in public... Not only did they kiss, but they also kissed like no one else, so slutty... That's right! Simply! How decent!

    Ming Zhi... What is the charm of Ming Zhi? The two have been fighting for so long and there is no sign of reconciliation. People in the academy quietly posted "Did Your Highness and the Crown Princess reconcile today?" to predict their future. Feelings, although we know that we will not break up easily, but gossip is the nature of everyone, even they are no exception.

    Watching their actions and interactions every day is like chasing a big series. I want to see when and how they will reconcile.

    until today.

    Although she said that she has no face to compete with Ming Zhi on the same stage anymore, but the little feeling that died in her heart when she saw them arguing so much arose again, wondering if she could have a little chance to be alone with Wen Siyao What about chance?

    Even if it's only once or twice that's fine!

    But he didn't expect to see the scene in front of him before he found Wen Siyao and said a single word.