Chapter 49

Chapter 49 (Second update) Jiaohua turned into a beast...

    [Beep——]

    [The first round of the game was tied! 】

    The atmosphere in the audience was extremely enthusiastic, and it had reached a heated stage. Although Wen Siyu did not underestimate the enemy, it did not mean that he would not easily win against Wen Siyao.

    On the contrary, he didn't know how Wen Siyao operated in the first game, and he was able to draw with him so easily, making him laugh at by everyone.

    This was a great shame and humiliation, he felt that Wen Siyao did it on purpose.

    Wen Siyu looked at the opposite mecha with a little bit of embarrassment and gnashed his teeth, but subconsciously looked in Lan Lan's direction, wanting to see her reaction.

    This is definitely not something to make people happy, as expected, seeing Lan Lan and her best friend hugging each other and smiling happily in Wen Siyao's direction, even though they just drew.

    It made him even more aggrieved.

    In the finals, winners and losers were determined based on a best-of-three system. In the first round, the two were tied, but many viewers felt that Wen Siyu was paddling. His Highness worked so hard to compete, but he didn't even take a single move. , This is clearly bullying His Highness's frailty.

    Wen Siyao's appearance is the highest among the descendants of the royal family. Although most of the people in the empire are orcs, many of them have no resistance to the fur of a rare species like the snow leopard.

    Especially after Wen Siyao became an adult, he was still handsome and handsome, which made them fanatical to pursue him.

    It is not wrong for Ming Zhi to say that the people of the empire are all aesthetically oriented. Show your face less in front of people.

    Although it was not for them to touch Wen Siyao's soft and cute body at close range, in order to celebrate Wen Siyao's smooth birth, the empire has since then had an heir. Recorded a lot of videos, including the video of lazily sleeping in the nest, the video of accidentally falling down and hiding in the mother's arms, and the video of chasing a small butterfly in the grass...

    All of these are very beautiful and dreamy, and it is also a holographic video. I can experience these things with him personally and satisfy their desire to suck cats. That kind of feeling is not too good!

    However, such a beautiful day of sucking cats did not last long, and was completely shattered by a sudden accident.

    Their highness gradually became sick and weak. At the age when he should be transformed, he almost fell into a slump because of his mother's death, and almost couldn't transform.

    Afterwards, there were many disasters, not only the mental power could not be awakened, but also the medicine had to be taken every day, and even the glands seemed to be incompletely developed. It was hard to fully differentiate and become an Alpha before adulthood, but because of the pheromone level It is too low and has become what everyone calls the trash Alpha—

    they can't help but sigh in their hearts, their highness obviously has the best resources of the empire but can't have a healthy body, even if he has a good-looking face and enviable The snow leopard bloodline is also unenviable.

    Watching him grow up... I can only empathize with him, and feel that I should love him a little more to make up for the regret that his mother is no longer there.