Chapter 82

Chapter 82 (One more update) Jiaohua's teeth itch with hatred...

    "Your Highness, Your Highness..."

    "No, it's not me, you read it wrong!"

    Wen Siyao couldn't help but glance at her hastily, then quickly averted his eyes and buried his head in her arms. No face to look at her.

    [Woooooo why did the whole thing turn out like this? ! Why! Buy a piece of tofu from the ancient earth and hit me against the wall! ]

    Ming Zhi couldn't help laughing when he heard his embarrassing and angry voice, "Your Highness... from the very beginning, you have deliberately planned to approach me as a little milk cat... so that you can enjoy two copies of thoughtfulness?" "I

    ... ...I'm not a little milk cat, I'm an Alec!" Wen Siyao couldn't help being ridiculed by her like this, he raised his head to look at her, his face was flushed red, and his ice blue eyes were filled with tears. Watery, ashamed and wronged.     "Ah, are you still wronged? I don't feel wronged at all. After all, I have been cheated by His Highness for so long, and I am a shit-shoveling officer and I am worried about you. I didn't say a word of complaint." "     Then I'm an Omega and I'm more squeamish, shouldn't you let me go?" Wen Siyao doesn't care about the bold words he said before, what kind of A gang is hard to shake, what he is an Amega or something, now is the time He couldn't miss the time to win Ming Zhi's sympathy.     "Your Highness the crown prince, after so many days, do you want to understand what mistake you made that I ignored you?" Ming Zhi looked at him with interest, but she was still afraid that he would be really cold That's it, put him in the bathtub again, turn up the water temperature, and let him wash his body.     Although it was not the first time for Wen Siyao to be naked in front of her, but now that he was outside and in a spa with people coming and going, he didn't have any thoughts of being charming, so he remembered after taking a quick bath.     It's just that Ming Zhi pinpointed the timing and hugged him when he was about to get up, hooked his neck and bit the gland on the back of his neck, a bite that was completely unrestrained, causing his eyes to swell. His legs went limp, and he fell directly into her arms, clenched his hands into fists, desperately trying not to let himself make those weird noises.

    "You...you did it on purpose." His eyes were red and his breath was urgent, but Alpha pheromone had already flooded his body, suppressing his reaction during estrus.

    Ming Zhi licked her lips and didn't say anything, but pinched his chin and gave him a long comforting kiss in retaliation. The kiss made him feel hot all over, and then she let him go and let him get dressed.

    "Your Highness, your estrus reaction should have been suppressed. Get dressed and I'll wait for you outside." She turned around and wanted to go out without even looking at him.

    This looks like a scum A who would lift up his pants and deny anyone after enjoying himself.

    Wen Siyao was so angry that his eyes turned red. He felt that she didn't respect him, so he pulled her into his arms almost without thinking. The hot water in the bathtub splashed all over the two of them again, blurring their eyebrows and eyes.

    "Zhi Zhi, did you do it on purpose?"

    "Your Highness must have seen it." Ming Zhi closed her eyes and did not look at him, with a hint of sneer at the corner of her mouth.

    Wen Siyao gritted his teeth with hatred, but started to unbutton her, "Since you are so angry and dislike me so much, you might as well mark me completely." "What are you angry about, Your Highness?" Ming Zhi heard his