Chapter 71

Chapter 71 She stood on tiptoe and pinched his jaw...

    In the end, Wen Siyao still asked about this matter. It was indeed as Lan Lan said, all the cubs who had been in contact with Ming Zhi in the Rongrong control restaurant who could not transform into humans could transform into humans. For a moment, their family members were in disbelief and even cried with joy.

    After the ecstasy, they were a little scared again. They were afraid that this was only temporary and not real. They were afraid that they were temporarily transformed because of some damage they didn't know, and they might change back immediately after a while.

    Also because of fear of this reason, they just took their cubs to a private hospital for examination and did not report the matter.

    So it's still a secret.

    After Wen Siyao learned about this matter, he quickly thought about how to maximize the use of this matter. The first thing he thought of was that if the Ming family knew that Ming Zhi had such a special ability, they would definitely find ways to bring her back under their wings. It is impossible to let her leave the Ming family by making great use of her.     That is to say, he must let her get rid of the Ming family completely before Ming Zhi's ability is fully confirmed, otherwise not only Ming Zhi will have a hard time after that, even he will fall into a passive position.     He did not forget that Wen Siyu cooperated with the Ming family. Once Ming Zhi was involved in such a power struggle, he would only fall into a passive situation, and the situation would only become more complicated.     While Wen Siyao notified his adjutant to suppress the news, he told Ming Zhi the news, and even sent someone directly to explain to the Ming family that Ming Zhi should sever ties with them.     Before this, Wen Siyao had actually tampered with the illnesses of Ming Que and Wen Siyu. Now they seem to be cured and there are no sequelae, but in fact they are not. As long as he moves his finger to start the program, they will definitely be worse off. die.     "Your Highness, is it true that Lan Hao can transform people?" Ming Zhi saw that Wen Siyao was about to get busy again, and guessed that he might have discovered some important clues and now he was going to plan other schemes.     "Yes." Feeling the urgency of the situation, Wen Siyao touched her head and kissed her on top, "If things go well, I can earn a dowry for you."

    When he said this, he was sure to win, even with a faint smile, which made Ming Zhi feel a little bit looking forward to it.

    In fact, she didn't have any expectations for the original owner's house at all. As long as they didn't provoke her, she basically wouldn't provoke them back, because it was unnecessary.

    But now that Wen Siyao said that he had a plan to help her get back, she was naturally happy to see it come true.

    "Your Highness, there will be no danger, right?" Ming Zhi was still a little worried, and asked while holding his arm.

    "No. Is it dangerous for me to help you make money?" Wen Siyao felt that she underestimated him too much, so he said confidently.

    "Okay, Your Highness must be careful not to overwork your body." Ming Zhi still reminded her.

    The matter went on like this. The next night, Wen Siyao took Ming Zhi to the palace to meet his father and other brothers and sisters. After all, the marriage of an imperial prince and concubine is a big event in the empire. The families of both parties We must meet, but it can't be too casual.

    Originally, Ming Zhi was supposed to go back to Ming's house and set off for the palace with them, but how could Wen Siyao let Ming Zhi go back to such a place?