Chapter 8

Chapter 8 How can she really treat him as a pet...

    Ming Zhi looked at him, hesitated to speak, but wanted to explain but heard him ask again: "What are you doing here?"

    [Do you want to see me joke? If this is the case, then it is really going to let you down. ]

    Wen Siyao seemed to have lost interest in her. The huge snow leopard lay sleepily on the carpet with extremely complicated and gorgeous patterns, and when he closed his eyes, his silver-white eyelashes trembled slightly, which was inexplicably cute.

    At this moment, Ming Zhi had the time to really take a closer look at this beautiful snow leopard with a huge body and extremely smooth fur in front of him, his eyes were full of passion and liking.

    Whether it is in the modern age where there is no book-traveling or the cultivation world where the book is the first time, the snow leopards that Mingzhi has seen are all of average size, and the length of the tail is only about 2.3 meters. They belong to small and medium-sized big cats. , not as huge as the American golden cat.

    But in the interstellar era, or in other words, the setting of the snow leopard in this book is at least 50cm longer. Don't underestimate this 50cm, it can really easily kill an ordinary person in one fell swoop.

    When she accidentally fell into that secret room, the tragic corpses she saw were slapped or scratched to death by Wen Siyao with huge animal claws. The crown prince, who was supposed to be weak and a cannon fodder, was still fierce and explosive when he transformed into a beast.

    Not to be underestimated at all.

    Whether Ming Zhi was in modern times or in the realm of comprehension, she couldn't resist this kind of large beast. She really likes this kind of huge beast for no other reason. It's even quite good to suck!

    When she saw his beast body for the first time, she liked him very much, and she also had a crooked mind that she shouldn't. It would be great if she could rua it all at once!

    However, seeing Wen Siyao's situation was very critical at that time, she didn't dare to show such bad intentions at all, otherwise she would have become a big lump of meat sauce now.

    Now that such a large group of harmless-looking fluff appeared in front of her, she was still defenseless, and she thought that the rua big cat's heart began to move around.

    Ming Zhi was not afraid of death, and took the initiative to approach him, because according to the old housekeeper Cai Shu, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is now in the first estrus period, and his condition is very unstable.

    He is afraid of the cold, and most of the time he will turn into his body to make his body feel better.

    Ming Zhi has now fully integrated the memory of the original owner and most of the plots of this book, so of course she has already understood the characteristics of the three genders of ABO.

    Generally speaking, the Alpha susceptible period is characterized by a strong desire to mark Omega, and the higher the match with your own pheromone, the better.

    It is not an exaggeration to say that their X-worms have brains. During this period, Alpha seems to have gone crazy. The physical and emotional changes have reached an extreme, and their possessiveness and explosive power have reached a high level.

    Temporary markers may not be able to meet their needs at all, and they have to roll around on the bed with Omega to completely occupy each other in order to terminate the reaction of the susceptible period.