Chapter 6

Chapter 6 As long as that Alpha is her,...

    When Ming Zhi woke up again, she found that she was in a place with boundless darkness and darkness, like a dungeon.

    Presumably, there should be many houses with this structure in Wen Siyao's independent palace.

    There was a slight stabbing pain in the back of her neck, and she reached out to touch it, and touched a wound, which made her frown even more painfully.

    And the bite on her throat didn't heal either, and it was so painful that she didn't dare to move too much.

    Hiss - did something happen after she fainted? But she didn't die? Still stuck in this ghost place?

    Ming Zhi knew very well that it was not accidental that she fainted due to the sudden sharp pain in her heart, but the manipulator behind this body installed some mandatory instructions on this body. The body will forcibly execute the command and die from poison.

    In this way, everything can only be dead without proof.

    It's really a good plan. Ming Zhi sneered in his heart, expressing his disdain for what the Ming family did.

    Now she doesn't know why, although she was poisoned, she didn't die, but survived, and was thrown into this dark prison. If you listen carefully, you can hear all kinds of wailing and misery. The cry was terrifying in such a dark environment.

    But Ming Zhi is not very afraid, what situation has she not seen in the cultivation world for hundreds of years? Although she is not the protagonist, she still has to practice and set out missions, so of course she has encountered situations like this.     She just came to another conclusion in her mind: this willful and irritable Crown Prince, who died at the hands of the original owner as soon as he appeared on the stage, was really bloodthirsty and cruel, and it was simply suffocating.     Ming Zhi was still wearing the same set of shorts and shorts that she had when she came here, she was suddenly a little curious, did this body really change gender? Moreover, she also had some doubts that the Ming family could not have sent her here so carelessly, there must be some mystery.     For example, where did those weapons come from? Is there any mechanism on her body?

    She still has some survivor bias, what if?

    Now that she had time, and no one was interrogating her or anything, she decided to go to a corner and take a good look at her situation.

    What she didn't know was that the place she was in was indeed an underground dungeon secretly built by Wen Siyao, which was specially used to hold all kinds of prisoners, and Ming Zhi, as an enemy assassin who failed to assassinate, was rated as a second-level danger , was imprisoned on the second floor of the dark prison.

    It's just that no matter which floor she is on, there are surveillance cameras in the dark cell that can see what she is doing in the dark cell in real time.

    It was a coincidence that Su Rui just came over to report the specific situation of Mingzhi, and he also turned on the surveillance camera to see what this rebellious Alpha was doing.

    It's okay if you don't look at it, but when you look at it, you can see her doing some suffocating actions facing the camera.

    Wen Siyao: ...

    "Your Highness, the female Alpha who was imprisoned in the dark prison today is indeed named Ming Zhi. She is 18 years old and has just come of age. She was sent by the Ming family to marry you. Ming Yuan, her twin sister, came here, but for some reason it was temporarily changed to her older sister, namely Ming Zhi. I still don’t know if her name is really Ming Zhi.