Chapter 74

Chapter 74 His Crown Princess finally became the Emperor...

    It was obviously a relaxed banquet to meet the parents, but it was completely destroyed by Wen Siyu and turned into such an inexplicable criticism and struggle meeting, which made people really helpless.

    Wen Siyao didn't expect that the palace banquet would go smoothly this time, but he already thought that Wen Siyu would definitely make trouble.

    In fact, he already knew about what he said, but he didn't intend to stop it. He just let this matter get bigger and bigger, and the sooner his fourth brother died when the truth was finally revealed, At that time, the pleasure of abusing scum will be even higher.

    Therefore, he just sat on the seat and watched him dance quietly, watched him go crazy, watched him go crazy and perish without knowing it, and there was a different red light on his face-this had fought

    him ten times. His opponent for several years now seemed nothing more than that, and it really couldn't compare to the slightest misery in his life.

    And today he is going to end his good fourth brother's career in politics, at least to convince him of his defeat.

    "Has the fourth brother finished?" Wen Siyao looked at him calmly and asked.

    "Third brother, do you have anything else that I can talk about?" Wen Siyu looked at him sarcastically, really finding it extremely ridiculous.

    "No, I'm waiting for you to finish all these words, and then see how many of these words you said are wrong."

    Wen Siyao's expression was always calm, which was completely different from Wen Siyu's aggressiveness, so he started His own terminal is set to panoramic mode, so that everyone can see what the picture he presents is like.

    "What the fourth brother said just now, the rescue and reconstruction of the Fourth Central Street, was actually arranged long before I went to Transit Star. On the day I left, the virus screening had already been completed, and the It has already rescued everyone from Central Fourth Street, and it has already arranged for construction teams to carry out post-disaster reconstruction.”

    "The required funds are also allocated from my palace. Until today, the post-disaster reconstruction work has been completed. The buildings on Central Fourth Street are more advanced and stable than before, and the injured have been discharged from the hospital. Only a few Virus carriers are still in the observation period and cannot return to normal life immediately." "

    These photos are photos of the reconstruction of Central Fourth Street, which has been completely rebuilt until today, and the residents there have returned to normal work and life. In addition, professional psychological counselors have been arranged for them to provide assistance at any time."

    Wen Siyao clicked on the photos in the terminal and asked them to look at them, and swipe them one by one. Each photo was different, but they were all very complete. Looking at them made people feel refreshed, and they couldn't see the situation before the disaster at all.

    "As for my fourth brother saying that I went to Zhuanzhuanxing to play, I admit that I really wanted to take my princess to relax that day. What you don't know is, what did my princess do before that?" What is it, and how much credit has been made..."

    "Oh no, you should know."

    Wen Siyao couldn't help laughing when he said this, with a sarcastic smile, which made people feel uncomfortable. Comfortable, especially when Wen Siyu looked at his smile like this and knew that he must have hidden tricks, he clenched his fists and wanted to speak, but Wen Siyao didn't give him this chance at all.