Chapter 77

Chapter 77 She frivolously bit his earlobe: "Often...

    Somehow Ming Zhi managed to find a trace of familiarity from Shen Zhe, but this familiarity... really made her somewhat unable to recall where she had seen it before.

    He seemed to be aware that he was looking at her, and slowly gave her a comforting look, and also looked at her with some gratitude, which made Ming Zhi feel a little subtle in an instant.

    It seems that his age is not a teenager who doesn't understand anything, but a little brother who is a few years older than her and can take care of her.

    Tsk, stop this kind of thinking quickly, it's too scary!

    Ming Zhi shuddered all over, telling herself not to think about it anymore, thinking about it again seemed to have something different coming out.

    What Shen Zhe showed them from the terminal was the appearance of the Fourth Central Street after it was rebuilt. Not only is it more beautiful than before the reconstruction, it is even more high-tech. The streets are busier than before with people coming and going.

    "Take a look! See if this place has returned to its original state? In fact, when His Highness set off for the Transit Star to look for Ming Zhi, all the victims were searched out. After you sleep peacefully every night, ignore the outside affairs. When you were using the keyboard to slander His Highness and his concubine, they have already done all the work you thought and did not expect, and you are still smearing them afterwards." Shen Zheyi said about this     matter He just got angry and said a few more words. He defended Wen Siyao and Ming Zhi inside and out, leaving those who supported Wen Siyu speechless for a while.     However, after a short break, someone was reluctant to ask in a low voice: "Since His Royal Highness has done so many things before this, why didn't you report all these things, but let us smear it? Isn't this clearly a raft for us? "     F*ck.     Ming Zhi couldn't help listening to the remarks made by this idiot. She didn't feel so angry at first, but she really couldn't help hearing what the other party said. She stood up and looked at him, although her tone was as calm as possible , but still a little aggressive, "Student, do you have to publicize everything you have done?"

    "Could it be that my Highness did these things for the benefit of the people of the entire empire, or to show off in front of you who wantonly slander him?

    " Everyone knows?"

    "What's more, it's not that the news hasn't been missed, it's that other so-called entertainment headlines have taken over the territory, so that it directly covers the past, and in the end you still say that my highness is obsessed with beauty and does not do practical things "

    Ming Zhi was really angry, during the time in Transit Star, Wen Siyao was as busy as a spinning top every day, and only took a short rest for 2 or 3 hours at night, it hurts to see her.

    It's just that I took her out to relax that day and didn't come out with something, but was completely interrupted by them. It's unlucky to think about it.

    It's fine that no one feels sorry for Jiaohua when she returns to Imperial Capital Star, but she was slandered like this, and she was slandered more than once, it hurts to think about it.

    Ming Zhi struggled to control the pheromone riot in her body, wishing to tear the faces of these people to pieces, to see if they dared to say "no" to Wen Siyao again.

    "Zhi Zhi, don't get angry."

    Just as the atmosphere in the classroom gradually became weird, Wen Siyao came in from outside the classroom. Hearing what she just said, he felt a little warm in his heart, but he didn't want her to get angry because of these irrelevant people, so he went Let her sit down first, and then talk about the rest.

Stand-in female Alpha only wants salty fish [female A male O]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें