Chapter 40

Chapter 40 The heroine of the original book, this is the little girl who likes him...

    Wen Siyao didn't deliberately hide his identity when he went to school in the Military Academy.

    Similarly, his other brothers and sisters did not hide their identities when they came here to go to school, but their majors and classes are different, and they don't often gather together.

    However, Wen Siyao has several brothers and sisters who are either dead or married to other planets, not all of them are studying.

    For example, although Wen Siyu, the heroine in the book, is in the same grade as Wen Siyao, Wen Siyu studied mech manipulation and actual combat, and the mental energy consumption, intensity, and physical consumption required are relatively high. Wen Siyao's major was much higher.

    In other words, he was much stronger than Wen Siyao.

    Moreover, according to the author's setting in the book, the major that Wen Siyu studied was studied by emperors of all dynasties. Emperors of empires are not so easy to do. Must reach level 2S or above, and if possible, the gender of the emperor must be Alpha.

    As long as it's an Alpha, it doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman.

    There is no such precedent in history. There was also a female Alpha who became the queen and ruled the entire empire to its peak. At that time, the Zerg didn't dare to invade at all, and the pirates also clamped their tails to be human, and they didn't dare to offend the queen at all.

    It can be said that Alpha is one of the prerequisites for being a candidate for the emperor's heir. If it is not Alpha, no matter how high the level of mental power and pheromone is, it is possible to be kicked out.     What is known so far is that the six princes and daughters of the royal family, except for the eldest prince who has already sacrificed, the second prince and the sixth prince are Omega, the rest are all Alpha. Of course, Wen Siyao is pretending to be Alpha, otherwise... ...Even if he is the eldest son, he cannot sit in the position of prince.     Ming Zhi understood the reason why he pretended to be Alpha, and he didn't want him to lose his horse before inheriting the throne, otherwise all the efforts he made before would be useless.

    "Your Highness... Are you very popular in the academy?" Ming Zhi and Wen Siyao walked on the school road, obviously walking in an inconspicuous place on the side, but they still accidentally caught someone's eyes. How many times have they looked at them with curiosity, making Ming Zhi's scalp tingle.

    "It seems to be okay?" Wen Siyao never cared about these things, he didn't even know how many fans the thousand-year-old grass social account had.

    It's just that Wen Siyao also found out that everyone's eyes on him seemed too blatant, especially the eyes on Ming Zhi that were a little more probing besides being amazed. Although he didn't say it made him feel uncomfortable, he still He doesn't like his little Alpha being stared at like this all the time.

    He subconsciously released a trace of mental power and pheromone to deter them. Before he came, he wore a pheromone conversion ring of course, so the pheromone released has an alpha deterrent effect, making these people keep looking at them The classmate restrained himself a little, otherwise he would be impolite.

    [Lick His Royal Highness every day]: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wuwuwu, what kind of treasure is the girl with black hair and black eyes! I am so envious of Your Highness!